29

Y/N's POV:

After I managed to collect myself, Cameron and I made the decision to join the Ethan and Grayson in the kitchen while they made breakfast. I went to the cupboard to get a coffee mug. I really needed some kind of caffeine in me, "Oh, here. Two sugars and a splash of almond milk." I turned and saw Ethan with an already made cup of coffee. I smiled at him, "Thank you." I said as I accepted the coffee and made my way to the table.

I loved the fact that he remembered those things. I loved that he knew what to took in my coffee. It may seem little, but it means a lot to someone that never had that in their life.

"I hope you guys are in the mood for some really good food that E and I whipped up." Grayson said taking the pan off the stove and putting the food onto plates. "Well, it certainly smells good. I'm sure it's great." I said before taking a sip of the coffee. Wow, how is that so good?

"I've got the drinks, just bring the plates over Grayson." Cameron said getting cups and placing them on the table. "Alright here you go." Grayson said giving a plate to Ethan, Cameron, and I. Cameron and I sat next to each other, while Ethan and Grayson were opposite us. "Thanks for making breakfast you guys." I said to the both of them. "I really appreciate it, I do." I added before taking a bite of the food.

I never knew how good they could cook. Really shocked the hell out of me because I knew they were prone to screwing up cooking a lot.

"We'll alway be here for you y/n." Ethan said putting his hand on my arm. I half smiled at the both of them. I knew that they were right. "So, Grayson and I have something that we have to tell the both of you." Ethan said. Cameron looked at me and then the both of them. "What is it?" She asked.

"Grayson and I have to go back to Los Angeles for a month." Ethan said. My heart dropped. They were leaving. Leaving once again. This time, I couldn't blame them, they had their own lives to get back to. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know whether to be upset, scared, worried. I really did not know.

Cameron looked at me and I just looked at the eggs that were on my plate. Occasionally moving a couple of pieces. "When did you find out you had to leave?" Cameron asked. "We found out a week ago." Grayson said. I didn't even want to look at them. I knew I would probably start crying again. My emotions were all over the place lately.

"Well, when are you guys leaving?" I grabbed my coffee to take a sip. Making an attempt to stop myself from crying. If I had coffee in my mouth, I couldn't cry. So, might as well drink up.

"Well, the three of us are leaving tonight..." Ethan said. I looked up at him confused. "Oh, who's the lucky person that gets to tag along with you guys?" I asked. I watched them closely, wanting an answer. "Well, you are." Grayson said. What? Did I just hear that right? Did he really just say I was?

"Excuse me, what?" I said in disbelief. I was going with them? Why? Why me? "We want you to come with us to Los Angeles, Y/n." Ethan said. I turned towards him and looked at him. There was now a smile plastered on his face and his brown eyes adopted a sparkle to them.

"How come?" I asked. The fact that they wanted me to come, honestly made my heart flutter. Especially when those words came from Ethan.

"We figured that you could use a vacation after the hell that you just went through. We also wanted to show you around our neck of the woods in Los Angeles. I know you're gonna love it there. We're excited to show you everything that we love." If my heart could do backflips, it would have done a million of them.

"So, is that a yes or no y/n??" Grayson asked. I nodded. "That's a yes?" Ethan said chipper. "That's a yes." I said laughing. "Yes!" Ethan enthusiastically fist pumped the air. I just sat there laughing at how giddy he was after me just saying yes.

"You're gonna have such a great time. Kinda jealous that I don't live in LA." Cameron chuckled. "Hey now, we offered to have you move in with us. But, you shot us down." Grayson retorted back. "Worst decision I ever made." Cameron laughed. "On a second thought, maybe it was a good thing. I don't think I could have handled your guys' bullshit 24/7." She did have a point. I just laughed as Ethan flipped her off.

"Anyways, we can start packing once we're done eating. Flight is at 8pm but, we chill before we go." Ethan said. "Sounds like a plan." I smiled at him.

I was excited to spend the next month over in a place I've always wanted to see, California. I was free from headaches and responsibilities. Even from work. Wait a second...

"Wait, you guys. What am I going to do about my job?" I asked them taking out my phone and looking for London's contact.

"Relax, we already called London and asked her to give you a month off.." Grayson said. I was shocked, she was never one to give us time off unless it was an emergency. "How? I've literally asked her for vacation time and she rejected me." I said absolutely stunned.

"Her niece may or may not be fans of us and wanted a picture with us. As well as autographs from us..." Ethan said laughing.

I shook my head at them. Of course her niece is a fan. "Man, sometimes I really forget that you guys are famous." I chuckled. "Yeah, we do too." Grayson said.

I pushed my plate forward and finished the little bit of coffee I had left. "I'm gonna start packing if you guys don't mind! I have a lot of stuff to go through!" I said pushing in my chair and grabbing my plate to put in the sink.

"Oh! Let me help you pack!" Cameron said doing the same thing I did. "We'll clean this up." Ethan said getting up. I walked over to them, "Thank you." I said before hugging Grayson. Then I went to hug Ethan.

"You're welcome gorgeous." Ethan whispered. Causing heat to rise to my cheeks. God, what is this boy doing to me?

__________________________________

90 votes and the next part will be up ASAP!