14 (Tank!! Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Omega: Understood. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Xinn: You better. Don't keep me waiting.

Xinn hanged up and continued her run to the ruby.

Soon, she had reached the containment room and gazed upon the Ruby in awe. It looked gorgeous! It roughly the size of a bowling ball. A large red Pentagon shaped Ruby.

It glowed with each surge of power going through it like a magical ancient relic. Her eyes were glued to it's radiant beauty so much that... She needed to just.. touch it!

On instinct, Xinn started punching the tough glass to break it open. She was mesmerized by the god like beauty before her! She needed to touch it!!

Lana: Stop right there, Xinn!

Xinn: Huh?! Oh it's you. Bout time you showed up.

Lana: I have no time for chit-chat! Surrender now or get ready for one large butt kicking!

Xinn: Oh please, like i'm frightened by someone like you. I'm way stronger than you'll ever be! You're just a bump in my road to glory.

Lana: I'd like to see you try. But before we do fight, how about you show me your face for once. It'll really make me feel better when I punch your face.

Xinn: Hehe.. If you say so.

Xinn started unbuttoning the little hood over her head and took it off, revealing her full self.

Xinn was a short, tanned woman with an hourglass figure and jet black hair that went to the middle of her back with some red tinted goggles

Xinn was a short, tanned woman with an hourglass figure and jet black hair that went to the middle of her back with some red tinted goggles. She wore a big black leather trench coat with a red undershirt with normal black pants.

Lana: Much better. Now then, how bout that beefy firm you're able to change into? I bet that'll make things a lot more interesting.

Xinn: Hmm.. Not yet. I like a gal who loves a good challenge but now isn't a good time.

Lana rolled her eyes and started to form some poison blades in preparation. Xinn couldn't be trusted no matter what she told her. She was a dirty criminal who will do anything for power.

Xinn: What's the matter? I'm wide open. Just waiting to be attacked and knocked out.

Lana: ...

Xinn cursed under her breath. She wasn't buying it!  Gotta think of something quick before Omega arrives..

Xinn moved a little bit closer in front of the ruby to subtlety give Lana a better aim at the ruby. She noticed Lana fidget out of fear, giving the criminal a smile. Sooner or later, she would make her move but Xinn didn't much time, nor was she a patient person in general. 

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her gun and aimed at Lana. Xinn purposely aimed with the intent to miss but that didn't connect with Lana as the frog girl leaped into the air and sent out her arm blades at Xinn. She fired the gun at Lana, hitting her in the left thighs and making her hit the wall. 

Before the flying blades could hit their target, Xinn jumped out of the way, making the blades hit the glass and completely, even going through the ruby and shattering it! 

Xinn and Lana: NO!!!!!

It shattered into pieces with a few staying in chunks and sticking together. The sudden breakage seemed to cause it to go haywire and start shooting energy in what seemed like red lightning strikes.

Xinn: Shit! Get down!

Xinn ran out of the room, leaving the wounded Lana to slowly get up and try to get out. But the bullet in her leg was just causing too much pain that she couldn't even walk, only a slow limp.

Lana: Almost.. There...

Before Lana could get to the door, a the clump of Ruby shooting off energy blasted Lana with a high concentrated energy strike. She absorbed the the energy but it was too much for her to handle, causing the frog loud to collapse next to a pile of ruby shards.

Lana: Damn.. You.. Xinn...

Lana passed out from complete exhaustion. When she blacked out, the shards around Lana started to be drawn towards her body and got into her skin like they were drawn to the energy she absorbed in her body..

(A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back with another chapter. Sorry it's a bit shorter than my usual 2000 word goal but I didn't want to keep you all waiting for another chapter since it's been like a month since the last chapter.)

(When we come back, Lana must take a pursuit after Xinn steals what's left of The Charged Ruby when back-up soon arrives. Will she be victories or will she be croaked? And is this Charged Ruby just a power source or something even more? Find out out next time in the next chapter of Lana the Werefrog!)

Big thanks to the amazing omegacrow for the drawing of Xinn in this chapter!