Part Seventeen: Reunited And It Feels So Good

I was sitting by the fire by myself, not being able to sleep since my friends are out there either surviving or dying and I'm sitting here

I was sitting by the fire by myself, not being able to sleep since my friends are out there either surviving or dying and I'm sitting here... doing absolutely nothing to help them. I'd do anything to see Aud, Jasper, Monty, Octavia, and Bellamy again. Of course, I'd like to see everyone else as well, but those five have had such a big impact in my life. My head snapped up at the gunshot that had gone off in the night, feeling my heart beat faster in my chest as I stayed sitting on the log. Sometime's these guards are so fucking stupid.

"Prisoner in custody," a guard yelled, making me stand as I furrowed my eyebrows together. I slowly make my way towards the front gate, seeing a shit ton of guards take position by the fences. "They're bringing the grounder in."

"Secure the perimeter! Teams of three!" Major Byrne called out as her and five other guards headed for the main gate. "Open the gate!"

I stood still as they were dragging a blonde girl and a brunette through the camp, my eyes widening as I realized who they were. "Clarke! Aud!" I called out, gaining the teens attention as the guards stopped. They looked confused as I ran towards the two girls, bringing them into a hug as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Clarke!" Abby yelled, hearing her footsteps run towards me as I let go of the blonde, allowing Abby to hug her daughter as I brought one of my best friends into a tight hug.

"I-I never thought I was going to see you again," Aud and I manage to say at the same time as we chuckled, pulling away from each other. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, looking around to see if I could find Jasper, Monty, and the rest of the hundred.

"They can explain later," Abby started, wrapping an arm around Clarke's waist to hold her up. "We need to get them to medical," she muttered and I nodded, helping Audrey towards the large red tent. The two of us laid Clarke and Aud onto medical beds that were placed by each other, standing out of Abby's way as she and Jackson did their thing. "I need saline and a pressure bandage," Abby ordered Jackson as he muttered that he was on it, going to grab the two things.

"I saw your ship crash," Clarke whispered, looking up at her mother with tears in her eyes.

"I wasn't on it. I'm right here," the older Griffin whispered back, moving some of the blonde hair out of her daughter's face, running her thumb over her bloodied forehead. I was chewing on my nails as I watched her work, standing close to Audrey's bed as she seemed to have passed out from exhaustion.

Footsteps came from my right as I looked over, seeing Major Byrne step into the area as Abby was wiping at Clarke's face. "Are they alright?" She asked, sounding a bit guilty as I smirked a bit, glancing towards Abby who looked like she could give two fucks about the lady guard at the moment.

"They will be," Abby answered, not looking up at the elder blonde.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We had no idea who they were," Byrne spoke, stepping towards the two girls. "Where have you been?" She asked Clarke, but Abby muttered her name in a warning tone.