Epilogue

And there, in front of me, standing in the entrance to a large, wooden house, were my "wives". The ones who beat me into submission all those years ago. They were smiling as me, and rushing towards me. They all embraced me in one gigantic hug.

'Hi, (Y/N)! We missed you so much!' Said Charlotte.

'Yeah! I don't think I could've gone another day without you!' Cried Missy.

'It's only been a week and we were already desperate.' Inky mumbled. A week... the entire universe's lifespan... was a week to them... I fell to the floor and began to cry. I cried and cried. The suffering. The pain. The boredom. All of it for what? For nothing.

Suddenly, I felt knowledge piling into my mind. I suddenly became omniscient again. The perk "omniscient" was back as well. I saw the deaths of all universes, and say the present of all the ongoing universes. I could see big bangs happening constantly. Both my original universe and the one I had lived in were dead, but more still existed. It was almost despairing to think of my infinitesimally small nature in this vast reality.

'Hey, what's wrong?!' Exclaimed Elizabeth.

'Nothing.' I said with my deadpan face back. My omniscience, for some strange reason, dulled everything. I saw the death of everything, including a universe. I had essentially seen everything there was to see. I had seen all joy there was, and pain. And I deduced that the chance of my five wives copulating with me in the next five minutes was 94.3%.

And they did. They dragged me into the house.

'Come on, (Y/N)! We haven't done it for so long!' Perhaps for them, a week seemed like too long. For me, however, the lifespan of a universe was still too short for me to ever want to have sex again. They had done it so much while on that ancient planet called Earth that it became more of a punishment than anything else.

'Could we perhaps settle for cuddling for the moment?' I asked. They seemed disappointed.

'No. You'll get that once we've all gotten a turn on you, got it?' Missy ordered. I sighed. Even now, they were still in control of me. After having been through places worse than hell itself, I was still in their clutches. How... depressing.

They dragged me to the bedroom. First, Inky wrapped her tentacles around my limbs, brought my face to hers to snog me, then inserted me into herself during the kiss, causing both of us to gasp. She instantly began to speed up, slapping her moist, slimy skin upon my hips. In only a minute or to, she climaxed.

Next was Charlotte's turn. She wrapped me up in a web, leaving only my face and rod exposed. She rammed her hips onto mine, causing an immediate ejaculation on my part. She kissed me to muffle my moans of pleasure and anguish. She began to move, making my entire body shudder. I had just "cum-ed" after all. She didn't stop, though. She continued until we both orgasmed at precisely the same time.

Following Charlotte was Sandy, who "ate" me. In other words, trapped me inside her worm body and f*cked me using her human-like tongue appendage. She wrapped my penis between her large breasts and began to move them up and down. I quickly came all over the appendage's face. Seeing as that was the creature's tongue and reproductive organ, it licked up all of my semen before slowly and reluctantly spitting me out.

Missy then pounced on my wet form, covered in salive, and began to slobber over me herself. She, unlike the others, tore off the clothes that had materialised on me when I arrived in the afterlife and ravaged me. She pinned her body to my, encasing my face in her bosom and clawing my back from pleasure. She was odd. She seemed to almost enjoy the pain inflicting, and I started to wonder whether or not she was into sadism and masochism. She soon climaxed as well and sat with the other four.

Finally, Elizabeth stood over my limp body. She picked me up and kissed me gently on the forehead.

'Come on, guys. Let's watch some telly.' She said, smiling compassionately at me.

Se then carried me to the sofa in the living room and sat me down on her lap. She tuned on the television and began to watch a rather unrealistic romance film, and which was commonly referred to as "cheesy". The others joined us and snuggled up to each other, leaning in my direction.

Soon, they all fell asleep. Not long after that, I too fell asleep. It was the first moment of peace I had experienced in what felt like eternity.