Omnituens

I've seen too much... After a century, I've seen terrible things. I haven't possessed a body in 74 years, 5 months, 16 days, 9 hours, 10 minutes, 53 seconds, and 3 milliseconds. I see everything in the universe... through time and space. I see all reiterations of the universe... and worst of all... I remember it all so vividly...

This world is one of many... it's funny how in all universes, each civilisations, even the ones who strive off of peace and love, come to a terrible, and occasionally ironic end... I've seen all the genocides that have happened, and are happening across all universes. I cannot see into the future, but I can make a fairly good guess. The book of Chaos I had read so long ago was 'helpful' in that regard. I could predict what would happen from simple calculations and extrapolations.

I've become an 'Appraiser' as well. Using it, I found out that I was a Divine Black Mass, and was close to evolving. I was a rank above know-it-all now. I was a 'god Omnituens'. I was also a 'god Omniscient'. I guess that makes me two thirds of the god from my world. I could see my world again. The humans had killed everyone, bringing everything else with it. What's more, it was the most expected, and most likely, nuclear destruction. However, it didn't send the world into a freezing winter. Due to the thick gasses made from the bombs, the shockwaves causing earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions, and the general release of natural gas reserves from the explosions, the world became a ball of gas with a rocky center. Another 'fun fact', there were no survivors. Not even the tardigrades survived.

Either way, back to the world I was in, Lescatie had flourished and become a metropolis. Primera had died, married to a male elf, they had a daughter, named Crystal, who became a big-shot archer. She was famous, and now had a daughter of her own. Sasha was dead too, but she too had a daughter, who followed in her footsteps, becoming a prominent figure in religion. She too had a daughter of her own, who was training to be a priest. Nicholas had a son, named Charles. Charles had a daughter. Nicholas' family was starting to become aristocratic, yet still remaining military and close to the Queen.

The two girls in the towers I had seen were sisters. One of them, the more girlish one, was younger, and didn't succeed the throne. The more boyish one was frowned upon, but was fine. They each had children of their own, but the delicate one's offspring died due to haemophilia. Currently, there was a single king, who had about a dozen daughters. He was a very promiscuous fellow, who often went behind his wife's back. There was no prince.

I had just learnt a new ability. 'Seer'. I could now see the next five minutes of the universe. I suddenly got a perk. I appraised it. It read 'Omnipotent'. I was now god. I was all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-powerful. And yet, I didn't care in the slightest.

At that very moment, I was transported to Heaven's Court. In fact, it was just a circular stage with benches in circles around it. The stage was floating on clouds. There were portals along the rim of the platform leading to the different gods' realms. Around me were a few gods.

'Hello, (Y/N). Do you know why you are here?' Asked the New New New Chief God. The humans didn't know that of course.

'I have become all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-powerful. By extrapolation, this means I am a god.' Well. More like God with a capital 'G'.

'Indeed. And we wanted to know, how did a nobody like you, become a god?'

'I died. Came back. Made an original job. Lived long enough to become all-powerful.' I said, matter-of-fact(-ly ).

'Interesting. What job did you make?'

'Omnituens. I wanted to observe things, so I made a job revolving around it.'

'Interesting. We would like to make an offer.' He said, now smiling cruelly. 'Either you can become one of the gods' disciples, or you could be reincarnated.'

I then killed the New New New Chief God. He popped out of existence as I placed him into the void between universes to be eaten by the ravenous beasts of Ghrält. The other gods looked at me in horror.

'I don't think you lot understand the meaning of "all-powerful"...' I shook my head. 'I see everything, even your ulterior motives. I know everything, even the things you've never dared to utter. And I can do everything, even destroy existence. So go ahead and try to reduce me to nothing. I will make sure I make a utopia where no humans reside. Where no creature has the callousness, and selfishness to destroy their home planet!'

And with that, I stormed away.

After many a century, I was floating in my white room, designing my utopia. Then, I was in chains in a large prison. All the gods looked down at me.

'You now have a choice. Rot here for eternity is the first.' Not that one then. 'The other option is that you are reincarnated as an immortal. You will, of course, retain some information and the equivalent of one skill book.'

'I choose the second' I couldn't do anything at the moment. Apparently, the all-powerful perk was not accurate. I was trapped due to the runes on the chains all around me.

'You may remember five things. You may remember one skill book. When you are reincarnated, you will be reincarnated into the form you were when you died.'

'I wish to remember all of the genocides I have witnessed. I wish to remember my hatred for humanity and the other races, and my reasoning for the hatred. I wish to remember Foxy. I wish to remember my personality, along with the eccentricity, misanthropy, and cynicism. And finally, I wish to remember all I had learnt during my mortal life, which does not include the skill books I had learnt then.' I said all this without hesitation. I knew what I wanted. I would remember myself, my hatred, my knowledge, the reality of existence, and Foxy.

'Alright...'said the gods. They were taken aback. I doubt they expected me to answer so quickly. 'And for the skill book?'

'I wish to remember the skill book of Chaos. One last thing however... do I retain the abilities from the skill book?'

'Yes.'

'And all the knowledge?'

'Yes.' It seems I would still have control over Chaos. I would still be able to bring down an entire empire with a single sentence. Perfect... 'You also get a cover-name.'

'Katt.'

'Alright. We have all modified our individual scriptures to include your name and a description of your physical form. We may not allow you to be a god, but we will make you the most famous person alive, and when you die along with the universe, you will live in paradise.'

'Sounds good. Thank you very much. I know your ulterior motive is to make me repent eventually, wishing to die. I can assure you that I won't. But that doesn't matter now, does it?'

'No.'

'When I die, may I regain my omniscience?'

'Very well, but only omniscience. You will, however, not be able to beat anyone in a physical fight, both in life and death.'

'Fine with me. Thank you for the compromise.'

'Good doing business with you, Katt. It is nice to meet someone so factual once in a while. It will be amusing to watch you, Immortal Katt... Good luck.'

And with that, everything went black.