Romance

As the days grew longer and hotter, and the nights grew shorter and brighter, romance seemed to be the predominant factor in my school, even though I would prefer studying to be the main thing on everyone's mind. This was most noticeable in the animalistic monsters, who had all gone into heat simultaneously. I had to implement some emergency measures to keep the humans in the school safe with the help of the disciplinary committee. This is, until I gave each and every single one of them a pill that would calm their hormones for 24 hours. I gave them enough to last them the entire summer.

     Unfortunately, during this small period of unpreparedness, I was raped by Missy, Sandy, Inky, and Charlotte, even though I knew both Sandy and Charlotte didn't get "heats". It might have been the sheer amount of pure, unadulterated lust that permeated the entire building that caused them to lose it. The only one of my friends who kept it together was Elizabeth, although I could see she had trouble holding herself back, so I limited our interaction.

     The rape was, as a matter of fact, a declaration of love in the eyes of these monsters, and they had apparently already agreed to share me with Elizabeth. Once we were officially announced as a closed polyamorous relationship by the news club, my friends took this as a "go" sign to copulate repeatedly every night for the next few months. By the end of each day, i begged them not to have their "fun", and yet they continued. What was worse was that I couldn't enter my lab to fabricate something to defend myself because they constantly kept their eyes on me, and i doubt I would be able to stop them from entering my lab with me.

     It turns out that having sex at least five times each every night was enough to both give me "blue balls" as the kids say and get them pregnant. They, of course, insisted on having these children, and so I was given five new students, each one a sandworm, wight, hellhound, ushi-oni, and kraken respectively. My friends, or should I say "lovers" told me to take care of the children while they took care of the school, which they did.

     So, that was what led me to having five babies in my lab with me. I had only just managed to get into the lab without my sexual partners. They were all crying. These insufferable collections of flesh, bones, skin, organs, and hair were all wailing and howling at me, most likely to bring their mothers back. I hated them, and they hated me. Hopefully, it would stay that way. I didn't particularly want to deal with a family that would most likely give me five or more problems to deal with every 9 months.

     What's more, seeing as my misfortune had obviously not run out, my "wives", as they now referred to themselves as, had broken into my laboratory. They had decided that I had to be punished, and so locked me in place on a chair, my wrists, ankles, and torso all being tied to individual parts of the chair. They then had constant sexual intercourse with me for at least twelve hours. That translated to about 100 times with each one. At least, if not more.

     After my extreme sexual experience, they broke both my legs, and informed me that if I ever ran away from them again, we would copulate for 24 hours, and they would break more than just my legs. They then smiled at me and told me not to worry while they essentially took over the school. Any students who thought that they did a worse job than me we promptly expelled and blacklisted. They turned into veritable dictators.

     They then gave all monsters more rights than humans. For example, a monster was now permitted to claim any human. Also, all human females were instantly turned into monsters. More often than not, siblings became lovers. Seeing as there were about three females to one male in the school, each male student ended up with three partners, give or take one or two.

     With that said, all education turned into sexual education. This included the usual. STDs, condoms, and all sorts of other things one would expect. That was only a tenth of what they learnt. They learnt all sex positions, going through the Kama Sutra, which apparently existed in this world, one position each lesson. They also learnt methods to "monsterise" human women, and methods to capture men. Despite each student already having a partner, the teachers (my "wives") explained that they should teach these methods to any future children they would have.

     And that was my life. I watched as the Human Nation was wiped off the face off the Earth. Monsters also made human women have sex with human men instead of monsterising them, just to sustain life. Essentially, the monsters farmed humans, each new male being given as a baby to young monster, usually when the monster is about five.

     My partners eventually died of old age, despite not looking a day older. I myself hadn't changed at all. I hadn't aged, i hadn't had a single physical defect, and fifty years had passed since my last partner, Elizabeth, died. It was funny to think she was both my first and last friend here. Of course, some monsters attempted to rape me and make me their "husband", but I killed them with machines.

     I watched as monsters genetically modified new humans to be shorter, thinner, and weaker, essentially turning them into "shotas". Human culture changed. Humans only knew that they were born with a wife that they loved, and that they would spend life together in "eternal happiness". The deities had also been monsterised. All fairies, elves, fish-people, and others became monsters, all purely focused on sex. It was a new world.

     Romance... who needs it?