Chapter four

Warning: suicide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Emile's POV)

I look up to see Remy walking into my room. "Emile? What's wrong?" He asked, stepping towards me.

"My mother committed suicide!" I shout, hugging Remy tightly. (HA! Y'ALL THOUGHT REMY WAS GOING TO KERMIT, DIDN'T YOU!?)

"Im so sorry, Em." Remy apologised "No need to be, it's not your fault." I mumbled, looking at Remy with a sheepish smile. "Can I.. get you anything..?"

"Can I have a kiss? Some coffee? Your belief that I love you? A distraction?" I ask in a mumble.

Remy blushed a deep red but nodded, going to the kitchen. He grabs my hand and pulls me to follow him. I smile slightly and kiss his cheek.

"Aren't you a charmer.." He mumbled, grabbing a mug. I giggled and pinned him down to the table.

"Im quite the charmer, Rem. Wouldn't you agree~?" I ask in a sweet voice.

Remy shivered and pulled me closer. "If you really think you can dominant me, you must be in a whole nother world." He growled, making me blush and pull away.

"I'll get you back later!" I shot back, sitting at the table as he rolled his eyes.

He handed me a cup of coffee and sat beside me. I stare at him with an expectant look.

"What?"

"My kiss."

Remy sighed and grabbed my tie, pulling me into a soft kiss. Pulling away a few moments later and sitting down.