Chapter two

(How do I come back from such a shitty chapter?)

~1 week later~

(Emile's POV)

I wake up to the sound of sobbing, quickly getting up and racing to Remy's door, opening it in a haste. "Remy?" I call out, worry laced in my voice. He jumps, turning to look at me with tear filled eyes. "Get the hell out of my room." He whispers. "Remy, it's my job to make sure you're okay." I reply softly, kneeling beside him on the floor. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask, holding out my arms. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, turning away. "Not with you.." He mumbles. I gently hug his waist and pull him into my lap. "Are you sure?" I ask.

(Remy's POV)

I blush a deep red. "Okay, okay, fine! If I tell you what's wrong, will you leave..?" I ask quietly, making my way out of his lap that I wish I hadn't left. "I promise." He put his hand across his heart and nodded. I rolled my eyes but honestly.. it was kind of cute.. But, even then, I don't want to put shit on his plate. He was the last person I wanted to talk about my problems with.. especially since he was only nineteen.. I'm sure he doesn't even have as much experience with depression as I do.. "Now, Remy, what's bothering you?"

"This guy.." I mumble, Emile leaning closer. "A crush, huh? Did he hurt you? What's his name?"(Me low-key thinking of turning Emile into a yandere- I mean, Remy's a tsundere-) I chuckle slightly at Emile's concern. "No, Em, he didn't hurt me.. he just.. he's so perfect and.. and I can't even grow the confidence to even tell him.." I explain, tears filling my eyes. "I'll tell him for you! What's his name?" He asked, moving closer. My eyes widen as I rapidly shake my head.

"N-No! He'd hate me!!"

(Emile's POV)

"Remy, no one could ever hate you.. I promise.." I smile encouragingly, gently grabbing Remy's hands and pulling him closer. I payed attention to his body language as I did so. He blushes, his breathing speeding up and his eyes widening. I pull back and take notice to how it's effecting him.

There's only one thing I can do...

Let's just hope it works...

I place a soft kiss on Remy's lips, he doesn't move and his breathing slows. I pull away and whisper. "I love you, Remy.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Remy push him away or confess his real feelings? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! Take it easy, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!