Chapter one

*WARNING! Cutting and cussing*

(Remy's POV)

I leave my room, going to the bathroom. I open the cabinet and grab a purple box with diamonds. "Amazing how something so beautiful... can hide something so dark." I whisper opening the box to reveal a sharp pair of scissors. I smile, pulling them out of the box. I pull up my sleeve and press the blade to my skin. It pierces my skin with a painful sting. "Fuck.." I whisper. Heh, I never really was good with pain. I press harder, letting out a wince of pain. The blood drips from my pale wrist to the floor. I add another cut. And another. And another. I began to feel dizzy, falling to the floor. Everything became blurry as I passed out.

~TIMESKIP~

I wake up in a hospital bed, looking around to see my old therapist.. Dr. Emile Picani! Oh, of course it had to him. "How the hell did you find me?" I ask. "I always keep track of my patients. Past or present." He smiles, standing up. "I'm going to have to live with you, this is the third time this month, Remy." I smirk, looking up at Emile. "Third times a charm, eh?" Emile gasps, grabbing my chin and moving closer. I blush. "Get the hell away from me!" I hiss, harshly pulling away. "You haven't slept for two days, skipped meals for.. maybe a week?" He writes something down on his clipboard. "You've found a way to consume all of my time.. might as well call me your father now.." He jokes. "What? Do I have to call you Daddy now?" I smirk, he blushes. "Here is where I take my leave, do get some sleep.." He smiles brightly, walking out of the room.

gracechud