Happy Halloween My Twin

Start from the beginning

Slowly and steadily I pushed down on the tip. I groaned in pain when the head was in, but I kept going. Soon it was all in. Literally the whole thing was inside of me. I've never felt so filled up in my life. Jake helped me start pumping up and down. I found a steady beat and stuck to it.

"Fuck baby." I moaned. "Ohhhhh harder!"

Jake began to pound me. He lifted me up, switched angles, and pounded into me again hitting my prostate.

"FUCKING SHIT FUCK ME!" I arched my back and yelled out.

"You like that? Huh? You like that? I'm going to go to so deep inside of you that you'll feel me all the way up to your brain."Jake panted which on turned me on more.

He banged into me a whole bunch of times before raising me up and thrusting into me so hard that I cummed all over the bean bag. Soon enough he let his hot seed in me.

I was about to get up when I heard the front door close. "Honeys we are hooomme." My mom called up to us. I sat back all the way down on Jakes dick causing both of us to silently moan. Jake reached for the Tv remote and a blanket. Just as we heard footsteps make their way up the steps, Jake turned the Tv on, threw the blanket over us and slid down so that it looked as if we were laying down.

I wiggled my ass a little making me moan. Jake grabbed my dick under the blanket, and started to pump just as the door flew open.

"Hey boys. Your father and I have a party to go to tonight so stay safe." I had so bite my lip hard to keep myself from moaning. Jake was now rolling his thumb over the head of my dick.

"O k-kay mom!" I stuttered. My twin sat up a little pretending to pull me up with him only to have his cock penetrate me again really hard. I covered up my moan with a cough though.

"You ok honey?" Mom asked. Jake was still secretly rubbing my hardened cock and I was sweating. I was completely hard again and by the looks of it Jake was too. His hot throbbing dick deep inside of me just begging to fuck me senseless.

"A-ah yeah I'm fine. Have f-fun at the party!" I couldn't help, but stutter. Intense pleasure was taking over again and I wanted my mom to get out of our room.

"Ok then. Well... see you two tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you mom. Have fun." Jake waved.

"Love you. Bye." I finished as she closed the door. We kept still until we heard the front door close. "Jake." I whimpered.

He sat us up all the way and lifted my body up. When the only the head of his erection was in me he slammed me down.

We got a rhythm going. Slam, slam, in, out.

"I-I can't." I was on the verge of releasing. My own cock was throbbing so much that it was painful.

"Me too baby." Jake cried out. I threw my head back in a silent scream as I cummed so much that the front of the bean bag was covered. Soon after, Jake cummed hard deep inside of me. We just lay there catching our breath.

A strike of lightning suddenly flashed followed by loud thunder and scared me so much that I jumped completely off of Jake and onto the floor. Coldness took over my body.

I looked at Jake and slowly eye raped him. When I made it to his limp cock I was so mesmerised that I hadn't noticed that I started fingering my hole until Jake groaned.

" You'll be the death of me Jace." I continued to finger myself even though I was aware that Jake was watching me. After a few minutes I stood up slightly wincing at the pain in my lower back.

"Come on babe, lets get changed into our costumes and go eat." I managed to pull him up. Another sound of thunder striked.

"This Halloween is so creepy. And sexy, but hot fucking amazing." I moaned leaning up against Jake.