Oh, I Pulled You Into My World.

Tranz's POV

"Hun, I got you a birthday present." My mom smiled ruffling my white hair. My black an white bow being knocked off. It was my seventeenth birthday today, and I was ecstatic.

"Moom!" I whined fixing my clothes. I wore skin tight white-ripped skinny jeans, black shirt that rises up a bit to show my stomach and a black vest with spikes on it. I also had on black converse.

"Fullmetal Alchemist ring set." She pulled out from behind her. My eyes widened and I squealed.

"Thank you so much!" Your never to old for Fullmetal Alchemist.

*

"DON'T CALL ME SHORT!!" I was sitting on my bed close to drifting off into a deep sleep. Fullmetal Alchemist was on and all I could think about was how sexy Edward was before I got lost in unconsciousness.

"Tranz?" I heard. I groaned and rolled over.

"Brother is that the one you've been watching?" Another voice asked.

"Mhmm Isn't he sexy."

"Yes."

"Watch out he's mine."The voice growled to his...brother? I groaned and rolled over on my back.

I slowly opened my eyes and jumped up when I saw a face so close to mine. "Wh-where am I?" I stuttered.

"In my room." A velvety voice answered. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"E-Edward? A-Alphonse!? This must be a dream." I shook my head and straightened my bow.

"If this was a dream we would already be married." Edward muttered causing me to blush a light pink.

"In fact I would have you on the floor on our honeymoon, naked, and panting. You would look so damn sexy. It would have me moaning just at the sight of your hard c-"

"ANNNYWAAY. " Alphonse interrupted. My face was now a deep shade of red. Al twiddled his thumbs nervously. "Don't be mad, but.......wekindofpulledyouintoourworldwhileyourwesleeping!!!"

"Huh?" I sat up.

"We pulled you into our world while you were sleeping." Edward nodded taking the braids out of his hair.

I bit my lip and looked away from his sexiness. I loved it when his hair was down. "Umm...what if my mom as a freak attack?"

"I left her a note." Al replied quickly.

"Oh...ok then. Soo-" I started only for the door to burst open revealing Winry.

"Ohhh a guest! And it's a girl!" I frowned and got mad very quickly.

"DON'T CALL ME GIRL, OR FEMALE! I HAVE A DICK, A DICK! I WEAR A BOW BECAUSE IT'S STYLISH!! DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE BOOBS!!??" I didn't dare to look at her face, for I knew that I had probably hurt her feelings. It was super quiet and I brought my knees to my chest guiltly. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Yeah you were right about him being yours. He is exactly like you Ed." She mumbled. I buried my head between my legs and teared up, sniffling.

"Hey can, you guys give us a moment?" I heard Ed shoo them out the door without getting a reply. It was quiet for a second besides my sniffing of course.

"I-I d-didn't mean t-to yell at her." I cried.

"Shh it's ok." He tilted my chin up. "She knows you didn't mean it on purpose." I nodded and looked away blushing again. Our faces were only centimeters apart. I turned my attention back to his eyes once in a while flickering my eyes to his pink lips. I licked mine and watched as he stared at my own lips.