#1 Christmas Present

This is dedicated to my new buddy! XD

WARNING: -INCEST-
If you do not like that and are uncomfortable, please just skip this chapter.
____________________________________________________________________________________

#1 Christmas Present

Eric's POV

It's three days before Christmas Eve, and my cousins are coming tomorrow. Not to mention my Aunt Laura and Uncle Tim. Since we are in England and they are in Ireland, they had to come by plane. We would have gone up to Ireland, but I am afraid of planes. Don't Judge Me! I've just heard of stories were people got killed on planes...

Anyway since my My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins are coming tomorrow we, as in my mom, dad, little sister Eliza, and I are finishing up the decorating for today. I'm even decorating my very dark room. Literally it's dark, I mean everything is black. Once I'm done with it I will be glad, because everything has to be perfect for Nick.

Nick is one of my cousins that is coming. You see, I have had a crush on him for a very long time. The way his golden-brown hair falls the right way into his grey eyes is just breath-taking. I haven't seen him in ages, and I just want him to love his visit.

The next few hours I got to work. My black walls were brightened by the red and green lights that dangled like ice-sickles. I also put some lights all around both beds, seeing as Nick is sharing a room with me. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

As soon as everything was how I wanted it I collapsed. I would leave the Christmas tree in the corner of my room for when Nick gets here, so he can help. Again wink wink, nudge nudge.

"Hey Eric, come help me with the lights in the living room!" My mom yelled up to me. I ran down the spiral staircase and immediately saw her trying to lift the lights over the door. I hurried over to her aid and helped.

"I got it mum." Eliza came running in covered in white tinsel.

"Eriiiiiicc Help Meeeee." She is only five years old and the best sister to ever have. I love her to death. I helped her un-tangle herself from the tinsel and picked her up.

"Wanna help mommy?" My smile brightened when she nodded excitedly. Once I put her down we cranked up the music and continued our decorating. It was honestly really fun. Later on dad came home with a lot of logs for the fire-place. He joined us after he sat the logs down.

When supper was finished I retreated to my room. Multicolored lights filled the area of my room while the white Christmas tree stood in the corner. Awaiting Nick's visit tomorrow.

That night I fell asleep with a nervous heart. He would be here tomorrow, and I'm beyond excited.

------------

I woke up with a start and looked around the brightened room, but froze when I saw a figure standing by my door.

"You know." I jumped out of fright.

"Holy fuckin shit! Cheese and Rice It's Christmas not Halloween." I whispered-yelled.

"As I was going to say, you look really cute when your sleeping." What the? Wait I know that voice. The person reached towards the light and flicked it on. Holy Shi-

"Hey Cuz."

Nick

"H-hey when did you get here?" I stammered.

"Just this morning." He replied casually.

"Wait." I rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

"God your so hot." I don't think he wanted anyone to hear that, but I did. It made me blush. " 7:30, everyone is about to eat breakfast."