D.I.L.F.

There he was, standing there in all of his 6 foot, salt and pepper glory. He was extremely fit for his age and that fact alone had my eyes glued to the way his arms always rippled lightly in his shirts. He always came in punctually, 6 PM on the dot, to pick up his son. I enjoyed watching the way his eyes lit up at the sight of his son after a long hard day of work. His dimples always made an appearance when he smiled. It was my favorite part.

He was always neatly dressed from head to toe as if he had stepped out of a magazine five seconds before entering the daycare. He was usually dressed in a nice suit with matching dress shoes; the typical businessman outfit, but he always managed to look clean and expensive. It was the complete opposite of my fitted jeans and sweaters that I practically swore by. My natural red hair was always somewhat messy and as a struggling college student, my crystal blue eyes never reached their full brightness. I did have freckles peppered across my face, but compared to this man, I was far from interesting.

I never really got the opportunity to talk to him. In fact, I am pretty sure he has never even seen me. Though, whenever I had the chance, I'd watch and listen to him, as creepy as that sounds. I'd sneak into the office when he spoke with other employees and peaked into the room where his son was when I was free, just to get my eye candy for each day. I could tell he was kind too. His smile always filled the room; his uplifting presence was always known to the employees. He was perfection in the form of a human.

As innocently as I wanted to keep him in my mind, sometimes I couldn't help but imagine him bent over me, plunging his thick cock into my waiting asshole while murmuring sweet little nothings into my ear with his sexy baritone voice. It was hard not to think about him in the most inappropriate ways. He was gorgeous, and I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted him even if I tried.

-

Today was almost like any other day. I watched over the toddlers until noon, then made my way to the older kids for a couple of hours, finally working my way towards the end of the evening with the toddlers again who's parents came later in the night.

When I reached the toddler's playroom, I was surprised to see that my eye candy's kid was still there. It was well past 6, and the little boy's father was nowhere to be found. Frey, my coworker, was keeping the boy company; playing with him, and keeping his spirits up whilst he waited for his father.

"Everything okay Frey?"

"Oh, Aust! Great, you're here. Do you mind watching this little fella? I need to run home and take care of my baby sister." Frey was already standing up and gathering her things.

"Of course! Leave him to me." The little boy looked up from the toy train he was playing with and smiled, waving frantically.

"Look issa twain!" He fisted the tiny toy in his hands like it was going to fall at any minute. He was adorable.

"I see! Does the train have any friends?" I asked as I took a seat near him, bidding Frey a goodnight before giving the boy my undivided attention.

Thirty minutes later, the kid and I were on a first-name basis. His name was Mikael and he called me Aussin, not quite being able to fit the 't' in there. He was a cute little kid, and he was funny.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Mikael. Daddy got caught up in work." I physically shivered when I heard his voice behind me, embarrassingly enough. He sounded a bit tired, but I could tell he was happy to see his son nonetheless.

"Iss okay, daddy. Aussin played wif me." The sexy father's eyes shifted towards mine. He gave me the most breathtaking smile that made me almost fall out of my seat.

"Hi. Thank you for watching Mikael for me. I didn't think work would be so taxing today." He was so breathtaking. He was far much older than me, but everything about that made my heart race and my crotch swell. I waved him off and gave him the best smile I could muster up.