hope van dyne ─ taken

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Taken by starfragment
TITLE : Clandestine*
FANDOM : Marvel
TIMELINE : Alternative Universe
LOVE INTEREST : Hope Van Dyne
FACE CLAIM(S) : Lauren Cohan

STATUS : Taken by starfragmentTITLE : Clandestine*FANDOM : MarvelTIMELINE : Alternative UniverseLOVE INTEREST : Hope Van DyneFACE CLAIM(S) : Lauren Cohan

SUMMARY :
Hope Van Dyne lives a busy life. After a long day of work, she had planned to go home, throw on Netflix and relax with some of her leftover Chinese takeout food, but a knock on her door changed everything.

On the other side of her door, she was surprised to find a brunette woman drenched by the heavy rain and coated in fresh bruises and covered with blood. "Help me," were the only words that fell from her swollen mouth before she fell forward into Hope's arms.

Unsure of what to do, Hope decided to bring the mysterious woman into her home after she weakly begged her to not call the police or take her to the hospital.

After patching up the woman's open wounds, Hope can only wait to see who this woman is, what's happened to her and why of all places, she came to her doorstep.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ The mysterious is always attractive. People will always follow a vail. ❞*

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ Like breathing,
loving you
is the most natural feeling
I've ever known. ❞
── Alicia N. Green*

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ Claud is a Winter Soldier from Hydra, sent to infiltrate Hank Pym and Hope van Dyne to steal Pym Particles. Her mission is to infiltrate the home of Hope and make Hope believe that she is a woman with severe amnesia when really she is trying to locate where they have their Pym Particles hidden. Hydra are the ones that beat the shit out of her to make the situation seem realistic.

─ Hope will allow Claud to sleep on her couch and will understand her fear of hospitals and police because of her amnesia.

─ While Hope is at work, this is when Claud will work her mission, sneaking out of Hope's home to try and locate the Pym Particles, but arriving back before Hope returns. She also searches Hope's house, her laptop and even her phone.

─ Claud will try and get to know Hope, asking what she does for a living and such, to try and see if Hope will give any hints as to where they're hidden through her answers.

─ When Claud eventually meets Hank, she will also try and get information out of him as well without making herself look sketchy.

─ Similar to Bucky, she will not know who she is or where she comes from, only that she is Claud and that she has a mission to complete. And, should she fail, that there will be more pain for her.

─ Claud doesn't know her full name, which is actually Claudette Dover. So when Hope asks, she will only respond with "Claud" because that is what Hydra instructed her to do.

─ Claudette Dover was born in Siberia to Marvyn Dover and Bernadette Dover. She has a little sister named Allyson and a little brother named Patrik. Her parents are dead, though her siblings are alive and each have children of their own.

─ She was made a Winter Soldier in 1991 and has been on several missions, never failing Hydra. She, along with Bucky, are considered Hydra's best soldiers, as the others were always out of their control.

─ The title can be changed, but please run your ideas by me first.