henry mills ━ taken

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Taken by pseudonym-lux
TITLE : Damsel*
FANDOM : Once Upon a Time
LOVE INTEREST : Henry Mills
TIMELINE : Season 3B ━ Season 5*
FACE CLAIM : Millie Bobby Brown

 SUMMARY :Once Upon a Time in the famine-stricken Kingdom of Inophe, there was a Princess named Maeve Grimm, and she never much cared for marriage nor having children

SUMMARY :
Once Upon a Time in the famine-stricken Kingdom of Inophe, there was a Princess named Maeve Grimm, and she never much cared for marriage nor having children. All that resided within her pure heart was to help her people survive each harsh winter and to end their suffering, once and for all. But when a representative from the rich and reclusive Kingdom of Aurea offered her family enough wealth to save Inophe in exchange for her hand in marriage, Maeve accepted without hesitation, if only to save her people.

Swept away to the glistening Kingdom of Aurea, Princess Maeve is quickly taken in by the beauty of the realm ━ and by her handsome betrothed. But when she undertakes the rituals to become an Aurean princess, doubts prick at her mind as cracks in the kingdom's perfect veneer begin to show. But it is already too late when they discover that Aurea's prosperity has been purchased at a heavy cost ━ each harvest season, the kingdom sacrifices its princesses to a hungry dragon. And Maeve is the next sacrifice.

But before you assume, let me assure you now, that this is not another story about a damsel in distress. Princess Maeve doesn't need saving and she never will. The world, if anything, needs saving from her.

Princess Maeve proved her strength and courage when she not only escaped the sacrifice and allied with the hungry dragon originally hell-bent on killing her, but by exposing the royal family of Aurea for who they really are and reducing their beautiful kingdom to ruins and ashes. Not much later, she would even save Inophe and restore the realm to its former glory. Her people would never know starvation ever again, all thanks to their Princess and her dragon companion.

It wasn't much later that Princess Maeve realized her destiny and would go on to travel the world, saving those who needed help. After a while, she found herself crossing paths with Queen Snow White and her handsome King Charming. And although she was hesitate to join them on their quest due to the fact they were traveling with the notorious Evil Queen, Maeve would stop at nothing until she helped them retake their kingdom from the wickedness inhabiting the halls.

What she hadn't expected was to have her memories stripped away and brought to the peculiar small town of Storybrooke, Maine, in a realm without magic where she was known only as a fairytale. With no way to get back home, Princess Maeve, must band together with complete strangers. Along the way, she hopelessly falls in love with a boy destined for greatness.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ She needed a hero, so that's what she became. ❞
━ Torianne Elizabeth*

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ She's the type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire. ❞
━ Acrewss*