stefan salvatore ─ available

* means things can be changed

STATUS : Available
TITLE : Man of My Dreams*
FANDOM : The Vampire Diaries
LOVE INTEREST : Stefan Salvatore
TIMELINE : Alternative Universe
FACE CLAIM : Kelsey Chow

STATUS : AvailableTITLE : Man of My Dreams*FANDOM : The Vampire DiariesLOVE INTEREST : Stefan SalvatoreTIMELINE : Alternative UniverseFACE CLAIM : Kelsey Chow

SUMMARY :
Heather Baulker's life is haunted by the ghost of a boy whom to her is a mere stranger. For as long as the girl can seem to remember, her dreams have been consumed by a mysterious boy with green eyes and bronze hair. She isn't sure what her dreams mean or if the boy in them is even real, and why every dream she has is about him, though she is desperate to understand them, no matter cost.

When a boy nobody has ever seen before moves to town, Heather Baulker finds herself drawn to his familiarity. She is curious, desperate even, to know why she has been dreaming of him for as long as she can remember. Is there a purpose? Or was it merely a strange coincidence? Either way, she is determined to understand just who Stefan Salvatore is.

DESCRIPTION :
❝ You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. ❞

EPIGRAPH QUOTE :
❝ You're my waking thought,
my sweet dream,
and everything in between. ❞
─ Anon.

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ This story is set before season one and during Stefan's stay in Mystic Falls in the summer of 1994.

─ Heather is a kind and considerate girl that is fresh out of high school. The girl has always been curious and desperate to know what her dreams mean, and because of them, she has built an interest in the strange and unusual. She even plans to study folklore and parapsychology at college in the fall. Heather has no siblings and has lived with her grandparents ever since her parents were killed in a house fire caused by faulty electrical wiring. She also got herself a summer job working at the Grill until she leaves for school in the fall.

─ Heather meets Stefan at the BBQ fundraiser the mayor holds at the Lockwood manor, in which the proceeds are going toward the high school's new library that is in the process of being built. When she spots him across the way, Heather recognizes him from her dreams and vows then and there to know who he is.

─ After introducing herself to Stefan, Heather will try to get to know him in any way she can. She'll go to great lengths just to speak with him.

─ Stefan will find Heather a little odd because she is always asking him questions about himself and where he comes from and if he has also had strange dreams about one person his entire life.

─ Eventually, they begin to date. Heather will discover that Stefan is a vampire in a very dramatic way (which I can help you figure out) and she will tell Stefan about her dreams of him.

─ There is significance to her dreams. I'll explain what they mean and the rest of the details by PM to whoever gets this plot.

PASSWORD :
What is your favourite season of The Vampire Diaries and why?