Unfortunately the elite high school was the best of all Spain and her father wanted the best for them. So they were forced to rub shoulders with the children of the same man who had ruined their family.

His children who were once their best friends.

Reaching her own locker, Alba took the books and textbooks needed for her upcoming classes before slamming the metal door. She could feel the gaze on her as usual but she just ignored them as she went back to the rich.

However, she was not slow to pause at the sight of a trio more than particular. A trio that definitely didn't belong to the high class.

Her interest was almost immediately stung as she watched the trio of two boys and one girl. The latter wore a hijab affirming her religious affiliation while the other two wore the usual black, white and red uniform of Las Encinas. It consisted of simple crimson-red sewing pants, a black blazer, a red tie and a white dress shirt.

At the first glance, Alba could see that one of the boys stood out from the other. He was loud and excited. A broad smile of bright white teeth that can rival those of the boys of Las Encinas. The other seemed a little shy, more reserved as he was walking along the corridors with a slight fascination.

At the sight of their wide eyes, Alba shook her head slightly before returning to her path. Their fascination and excitement would soon disappear once they met their new classmates.

Entering their usual classroom, Alba settled in the same seat since arriving in high school. She and Niccolò were still sitting next to each other and at the same place.

The privileged had stopped paying attention to them for a while. Well, some of them. Others had a little trouble understanding things.

Noticing the two empty places, Alba let out a sigh as she settled on her seat. Niccolò was still late.

She put her bag on Niccolò's chair for good measure before picking up her earphone cable. She put on her headphones despite the fact that they were not connected before crossing her arms on her table to rest her head on it.

The simple fact of having her earphones allowed her to isolate herself despite the fact that she was fully aware of the murmurs of her pairs.

In particular, the arrival of one of the newcomers, Christian, as well as Guzman's disdainful reaction to him. Worse still, it seems that the new had tried to sit beside him, leaving Alba rolling her eyes under her eyelids to the agreement of his comment on his invisible friend who supposedly occupied the place.

However, it was far from captivating as much her attention as when the new finally set his sights on Niccolò's place.

"Not here either." Guzman defended at once, letting Alba clench her fists under her head. "You didn't see the bag?"

And as if that was not enough, Lucrezia or Lu for the intimates decided to add her grain of salt."This is Niccolò's place. Her twin. They never separate."

Clearly tired of hearing this vipers talking in her place, Alba suddenly straightened up before surprising the whole group as she removed the bag from Niccolò's chair. She ignored their shocked looks as she dropped back against the back of her chair before giving a brief glance at her new neighbor who settled down with an amused laugh.