(Athena's outfit)

(Athena's outfit)

_ "oh come on Justus. Let the girl live a little" says Heaven, climbing down the stairs, "besides you'll be there the whole night, it's not like it's only us girls." She points out.
"You're serving looks A!"

_ "thaanks!" I exaggerate in a Cardi B impression.
"Now allow me to present to you, the one and only, smoking... piping hot... Heavenly Louisa Knight!" I showcase my beautiful bestie.

_ "aw shucks, shut up goddess" she jokingly covers her face as if blushing, and slaps me on the arm.

Landon's mouth drops open and his cheeks flushed red. Me being me, decided to ruin the moment.

_ "and you Landon, are you going to a funeral or something. Why are you in all black?"

(Landon's outfit)_ "what do you mean?" Heaven asks in a whisper,  "he looks fine as hell

(Landon's outfit)
_ "what do you mean?" Heaven asks in a whisper, "he looks fine as hell..."
She blushes as-well.

_ "careful babe you're drooling" I tease her.

^Landon's POV^
As soon as I heard her voice, my eyes shot to the staircase where she stood.
She looked insanely attractive in the tiny dress she wore. Her fawn hair, which had been curled instead of being straightened for the first time, cascaded gracefully down her shoulders. Her tattoos were almost completely show cased, due to the fact that she wore little clothes. The thought that any other man other could see her like this tonight, made my blood boil.

The dress she wore was a diamond dress, which showed off most of her right thigh and covered a bit more of her left one. The shiny piece showed off a whole lot of her cleavage and hugged her curves in every right place.