Chapter 3

24 H shop
*Heaven's POV*
I snuck out through my bedroom window when I heard the front door slam shut and heavy footsteps echoed through the house. I wasn't ready to face what was waiting for me out there, so I made my way out the window and to the closest 24 hour gas station to buy myself a bottle of whiskey and a pack of cigarettes. The door chimed behind me, I walked through the isles to the one with alcohol and started my search, running my fingers along the cold glass bottles.

A few minutes in, I felt as if I was being stared at.

Discomfort pricked at my skin and I spun to give the creep gawking me a piece of my mind.

But what I saw I didn't expect...

A tall boy, man, dude, whatever you wanna call him, around my age stood at the end of the isle, pack of cigarettes in hand.

He was tall, muscular and well built. Chiseled packs peeked from under the unzipped leather jacket he wore, the sleeves straining against his well toned arms. Messy dark brown hair fell over his thick, arched brows which looked like they were perfectly drawn. Cerulean empty eyes pierced through my own, and an upturned nose centered his striking features. A subtle smirk tugged at the corners of his luscious lips as two tiny dimples appeared on the cheeks of his tanned face...

Tattoos peered from under his collar, not reaching his sharp jaw, then disappeared under the leather, only to peek out again at his wrists. He emitted a dangerous vibe, shrouded by a mysterious veil.

"Can I help you." I snap shrewdly. The slight smirk on his lips morphed into a devilish, seducing grin.

^Landons POV^
In front of me stood a rather tall and curvy woman, bottle of cheap vodka in hand. Showing from underneath her cropped sweater and short passionfruit hair, were some tattoos. As she turned and stared at me with a sort of bravado and aggression, I took in two molten, cat like golden eyes, rimmed by long lashes and straight thick brows. Freckles covered her button nose and rosy cheeks. Her full round lips curved in annoyance, and her clenched jaw accentuated a sharp jawline. She was a gorgeous woman in all honesty, clearly around my age. She radiated confidence and trouble.

_"Can I help you?" she almost bore her teeth at me.

_ "In my defense you were staring too" I was quick to reply.

_ "Fuck off" was the last thing she told me before walking past me, indulging me in her sweet yet spicy fragrance, before she disappeared into the isle next to this one.

A moment later, with a slightly bruised ego, I made my way to the cash register.

Both: "I don't know what it was, but something about him/her intrigued me." Each thought to themselves before going back to what they were doing.

________________________________
So, they finally meet! What happens next? Tomorrow's the first day of college. What awaits each of them?
Find out in the next chapters!