Chapter 38

Ticking Bomb
^Landon's POV^
As soon as we ended testing the new members's skills, I pulled Heaven across the corridor and into a room, slamming the door shut behind us vulgarly.

_ "Ah my son and daughter in law! To what do I owe the pleasure" greets my father. Heaven and I exchange confused and repulsed looks before I start:

_ "Father, she is NOT going to join us!"

_ "WHAT!? LANDON WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS ALREADY!" She retorts.

_ "AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE'NT HEARD A WORD I SAID!" I shout back.

_ "IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD I SAID!" Heaven yelled back.

_ "okay... I'll be in my office. When we you finish you're coupley bickering, you may join me." says my father slowly backing away.

_ "NO! YOU STAY HERE" I command him. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT"

_ "what is my fault?" Grimaces my old man.

_ "you involved her in this shit, you gave her a spot here, you chose her" I seethed through my teeth.

_ "I thought she'd be a great addition to the Saints, she's the full package. Smart, strong and beautiful. She can do computer work and hacking, or fight, or seduce men." He explains calmly.

At that last comment, I felt my blood boil and I blew up:

_ "SHE WILL NOT FIGHT NOR HACK NOR SEDUCE FUCKING PERVERTS! SHE WILL NOT JOIN THE SAINTS AND THAT'S FINA-"

*Heaven's POV*
I watched as a heated argument unraveled between father and son. Landon was yelling and going mad while Juliano seemed calm... until.... until he had had enough. As if he was suddenly possessed, his voice boomed through the office making Landon's yelling and screaming seem like a whisper:

_ "ENOUGH!" I shrunk back in terror. Juliano always seemed, since the very first day I met him, like an easy going, cocky person despite him being intimidating. I never really understood how he was the most feared man in America and Mexico. That is until now. Flames ignited in his eyes showcasing the burning fire inside of him. His muscular hands clutched hard, causing his knuckles to whiten. His jaw clenched and veins had come into view on his arms, neck and head. At this point he was a ticking bomb that was about to blow at any second.

_ "YOU SPOILED KID HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR FATHER THIS WAY?! AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT THE LEADER OF THE SAINTS, YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE THE DECISION, I DO. AND WHY THE FUCK THE SUDDEN CARE!?" He roared.

As if adding fuel to the already devastating, raging fire Landon bellowed:

_ "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HER GOD DAMN IT! AND I AM THE LEAD-"

My heart skips a beat as soon as those three words left his mouth. I could feel my pulse beating out of control as those three words replayed in my mind. H-h-he loves me?

I run up to him and take his hand in mine, trying to calm him down. I was afraid of what would happen next. Juliano Garcia is a very dangerous and capable man. I had to calm Landon down, but he just pushed my hand away.

_ "YOU ARE THE HEIR! THE UNRIGHTFUL ONE MAY I ADD! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WHIMP, YOU ARE A PUSSY AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE OVER. YOUR BROTHER WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER! BUT HE DIED. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN  YOU WHO DIED INSTEA-"

Juliano stops before he was able to continue his sentence. It was as if a switch had been clicked and he came back to his senses. I look at him terrorized, not believing the words he just uttered.