Chapter 14

Ignition
*Heaven's POV*
It's been 3 months to be exact. Three months since my first day of university, three months since the fight. Three months since I've met my friends. Athena and i have become quite inseparable, and we hang out almost everyday after school. I have gotten to know her, and have come to trust her. She has too. Justus is the goofiest and sweetest guy you'll ever meet. He seemed like a conceited asshole, a flirt and a truly intimidating person at first, yet i learned yet again, that I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. And Landon... Landon is just... Landon. We have been seeing each other constantly due to the fact that we now share the same friends. He's bearable, when he has his mouth shut... but he always seems to have rude comments and we are constantly bickering. Oddly, we too have accustomed to each other, and now are fights are silly and... friendly? And as for Josh (the bully), just as i predicted, this dumbass excuse of a man didn't press charges and the fight was never once mentioned during these 3 months. Alex and i have also grown closer and now i even started working at the same coffee shop he works in, as i decided to move out of the hell hole i called home. It's now the beginning of December, the crystalline snow has now sheathed the land like a soft white blanket. A frosty wind howled in hunger as it devoured its prey in the form of frostbites and chills.

"Party at my house, Friday night bitchess!!! Let's warm up by having some shotttss!" Yelled some conceited frat boy, ruining the peacefulness as the crowd in the cafeteria boomed in cheers and laughter.

_ "Must Chadick always ruin the peace" i huffed.

_ "yeah he does, because part of his name already explains what he is" chuckled Justus.

_ "you going bro?" Asked Landon facing Justus. "There'll be plenty of chicks dressed in skimpy outfits so why not"

Athena and i rolled our eyes hard at him.

_ "I don't know dude. You girls going?" Replied Justus.

_ "I ain't missing out on free alcohol so count me in" i exclaimed.

_ "that's the spirit" followed Landon.

_ "if Heaven's going, so am I" said Athena

_ "And if Athena's going, i have no choice but to go too" mumbled Justus, "we all know how she gets when she's drunk, well apart from you Heaven. Don't worry you're not missing out on anything, trust me... and i guess there's no harm in hanging with some hot babes" he continued.

_ "Deal, so Heaven you are coming over, we are dressing up and going there together" said Athena

_ "i'm not sure i_" i started

_ "I ain't taking no for an answer"

_ "but_"

_ "no buts bish but our own. Now shhh"

_ " ._. "

The rest of the week had flown by quicker than expected, it was now Friday. Once Athena and I were done with our courses, and after i had invited Alex to the party too, we met up outside and Athena and I rode back to her and Justus's house on my motorcycle, as the boys had already left.

We were greeted by an empty apartment, where all the tidiness and calmness were turned into chaos and singing while we chose our outfits for the night and ate some left over pizza for lunch. After throwing on some fishnets, a pair of black ripped jeans and a loose long sleeved black sweater, i straightened my hair, drew on my infamous wing liners and put on some lipstick, i lounged around listening to Athena singing along to "smells like teen spirits" by Nirvana as she still struggled to pick an outfit.