-The Book's Secrets-

Sara's POV

Just after the dance was over, everyone left the school and went back to their dorms. Once at my dorm, I took my dress off and slipped into my pajamas. Then, I got in my queen size bed, and drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping loudly in my ear. "I hate this bratty alarm clock!" I shouted, throwing my arm onto it, trying to turn the alarm off. After a few more tries, I hit the button, and got out of bed.

After my long, cold, shower, I looked around the dorm for Lunar and Lucinda so I could scream at them for using all the hot water! After at least five minutes of searching, I gave up and decided that they just went shopping. I went into the kitchen to grab breakfast when I heard yelling coming from the window.

As I got closer, they became more distinct. I peered through the window, seeing Lunar and Lucinda yelling up at me. "Get down here, Sara!" Lunar yells, while my shocked eyes, open up in horror. Everything was flooded. The other dorms, the cars, the street, even the forest had water twirling around it's trees. I open up the window saying, "How am I supposed to get down from up here?!?"

The dorms were all one story, but there was a full staircase leading up to patios where the front doors were. All of the dorms were separate buildings, too.

"Just jump! It's water, not fire! It's not going to hurt!" Lunar yelled. "Ugh... Fine." I swung my legs over the railing of the window, and then dove headfirst into the water. I knew how to dive, so it didn't hurt very much. I came up to see Lunar and Lucinda on a small raft. They helped me onto it, and I grabbed my wet hair and squeezed it over the flooded road. "They're calling all students to the part of the forest that isn't flooded, while the theatre students are going to spend a week in New York City, doing their annual singing contests." Lucinda says. "So that means all three of us will head to the cabins in the woods." I say to my roommates.

I'm Ready To Have An
Adventure In The Deep, Dark,
Forest Again.

Gold's POV

Draco, Kyran, the rest of the theatre students and I had a class trip to NYC, my dream city! I'm originally from Canada, so NYC is quite different than the small neighborhood my siblings and I live in.

The plane landed quite smoothly onto the huge airport's runway, and soon we were following the theatre teacher to the bus we were going in. We hopped in the bus, and curved around motorcycles, lamborghinis, and all sorts of other automobiles. Soon, we arrived at the hotel, and everyone raced off the bus and into the hotel.

We got our room keys and I got Liza Koshy as my roommate. I had never actually met her before, but I knew she was amazing at acting.

I got into our room, seeing Liza already on a fluffy, white bed. "Hey, I'm Liza!" She greeted me cheerfully. "I'm Gold, nice to meet you." I bounced onto the other bed, excited to get to know the little brown girl.

Katie's POV

The day I saw that old man, the day when Sally's School Supplies turned into Sandra's School Supplies, the day where the world changed felt like yesterday. That Sandra who has her own shop, is my own mother, and the principal of the school all the teens go to, Hybrid High School. And no- Hybrid isn't in the name for nothing. But I can't tell anyone the secret, not until this spring.

Today was a pretty busy day at the cafe. The streets were flooded so basically the whole town came into the cafe for shelter.

"I'd like a hot chocolate with whip cream and EXACTLY 5 cherries with ONLY pink sprinkles on top with a side of 7 chocolate bars! DONT get it wrong." A lady with a grey weave and long, black hair flowing out of her wig cap said to me. "Sorry, we don't carry most of that here. I can get you that hot coco with whip cream on top if you want." I said, flipping my hair back. "UGH! I wanted hot chocolate, not hot coco!" The lady screams. "It's the same thing!" I yell to her as she storms out of the cafe. My lord... people are crazy.

I let my co-worker, Sophie, who also works at my family's cafe, take over my shift. I tore off my work apron and threw it on the apron rack. Since my mom's the principal of the school, she's taking care of the students in the woods, so I technically in charge of the cafe. I raced up the stairs onto our loft on top of Sweet Dreams Cafe, and Sandra's School Supplies, both of our families businesses which were right next to each other.

I went into my mother's study to read some books when I saw a very special, brown book with a distinct cover. It was the book the old man was reading when he came into Sweet Dreams. That man was one of the strangest customers I've ever seen, as you probably know we get a lot of weird people around here. I opened up the book, full of make-believe stories that some imaginative person came up with. I flipped through the chapters eyeing all the pictures of people that looked like some of my friends. Then my hands dropped onto the table I was sitting at. A red haired girl, lying in a pile of leaves was the picture that appeared on that page. I flipped to the next. The old man was talking to the girl. The next page came. He brought her inside his mansion, and took her in. I flipped at least 100 more pages to see the same red haired girl walking down the street with two black and blonde haired girls. I flipped more pages and then stopped at the last one before there were hundreds of blank pages. The picture showed a dark brown haired girl looking at a story book, skimming through pages.

It Was ME.