"You coming?" She asks.

"Urm I think you forgot something" I smirk cheekily while pointing to my lips.

She sighs, putting her bag on the floor then walking over. I stand up and wrap my arms back around her waist while hers go around my neck. She goes on the tips of her toes and leans in and kisses me softly. I hold her close to me as I kiss her back with the same amount of passion.

She's now back on her feet as she's pulled my head down so her toes don't go dead. She locks her fingers in my curls and pulls lightly. Causing me to moan to her lips to which she smiles at. We both pull away breathing heavily. Our foreheads still touching.

"We'd best get to school. Gale's probably waiting for me" She says in between breaths.

I nod. At that the front door knocks.

"Fuck" she mumbles and grabs her bag before heading out her bedroom with me following. She literally jumps down the stairs. She opens the door and Gale, Delly, Thom and Madge are there. "Rye!" she calls.

"Coming!" he yells back coming to the door.

"Do you wanna come Peeta?" Katniss asks.

"Uhh sure" I stutter.

We walk to school laughing and joking. I walk beside Katniss and Gale is on her other side and their hands are entwined. That should be me holding her hand not him! But they have to fake their relationship because otherwise everyone will know Katniss is single and all the boys on our year and senior year will hound her.

We walk into school. Everyone gets out of their way.

-Finnick's POV-

We see the popular group coming in and Peeta with them.

He leaves them and comes walking over to us.

"Why were you with them?" Cato asks.

"They asked if I wanted to walk to school with them so I agreed. better than walking on your own" he shrugs.

We head to our first lesson which is maths. We walk in and sit down. everyone moved out of the way because Katniss walks in before us luckily.

She walks over to the teacher as we sit down. They talk for a bit then she goes and sits down. The teacher stands up.

"You have a free lesson as I need to get on with marking papers" he says.

Everyone gets their phones out straight away.

Most of us are playing this really annoying game called Amazing Thief and it's really annoying!

I don't know what Peeta's doing but he's not playing Amazing Thief. I think he's texting because he keeps looking over to the other side of the room.

Katniss gets asked to go on a message. She leaves the room but looks over to is and smirks. I look to Peeta who's shaking his head and smiling.

"That's who your texting is it?" I ask.

He nods.

"Sir can I go to the toilet?" He asks as he looks at his phone.

"Whatever go in then" the teacher replies.

He jumps up and smirks at me before running out the door.

"Peeta's on the pull" I say to the group.

They snort with laughter. "With who?"

"Katniss"

"Yeah right, she's dating Gale"