Chapter 8

Not Edited
Everlark or Everthorne?
Chapter 8
☁☁☁
Peeta's POV

"What do you think happened to her after we left when she had to go to the square?" I ask the group.

"I'm not sure, but we definately hurt her" Glimmer mumbles.

"Sould we has Gale and Rye?" Annie asks.

"Well we have PE next so we'll be able to look at her top half and see whats wrong with it" Johanna says.

"Lets go then" I say as we start walking to the gym.

The girls go to their changing rooms while the boys go to the boys changing rooms.

Once we've changed we go to the gym and see Katniss is in a black long sleeved top that goes up to her neck and has royal blue shorts on. She's sat on the side on the benches which must mean she's not taking part.

We go over to the girls.

"You see?" Finnick asks.

They shake their heads. "No, she was already changed and taking to the teacher when we came in" they answer.

• lunch time •

We head to the canteen, get out food then head out table we always sit at. I look over and see Katniss sitting with Gale, Rye, Madge; Gale's new girlfriend, Delly and Thom; Delly's boyfriend.

They're laughing and joking. They see us looking at us and roll their eyes. It's obvious they would, their the most popular group in the school. We're like all the other groups; just a group of best friends.

Their all best friends on that group too. But their the popular group too, getting high grades, the best looking people etc.

They get up and the girls get on their best friends backs. So Katniss is on Gales, Madge is on Thoms and Delly's on Rye's. Everyone get out of the way for them as they leave.