Stupid Ozpin

(Y/N): POV

Jinn was explaining how Ozpin or then Ozma and Salem where once a couple but Ozma died and Salem asked the god of light to bring him back but he refused. Then Salem asked the god of darkness to do it but didn't mention going to the god of light first.

When he found out that she attempted to trick them, they cursed her with immortality.

She being pissed at the gods, gathered a army and tried to fight the gods with there "magic" Which the god of darkness got mad and killed everyone except Salem and broke the moon like a asshole.

A few hundred years pass new humans and faunus start to exist.

Ozma gets reincarnation abilities from the god of light and makes 4 relic's.

Ozma meets Salem they have children, try to rule the world as God's. You know normal things people do.

They then get into a argument on how they should do things and that's how they became enemies.

Ozma asked Jinn some stupid questions and gets depressed he can't do anything.

That's what I understood from all that. I was more focused on the vectors used making these illusions.

Basically this could have been all avoided if Ozpin and Salem went to couples therapy.

After Jinn was done we had one question left which I was tempted to use but decided against it for now.

Everyone was pissed at Ozpin besides me because I rather not waste energy being mad at a idiot.

Qrow punch Ozpin into a tree which means he also punched Oscar who was pretty much wrongfully hurt.

(Y/N): Congratulations Qrow, you punch a 14 year old in the face.

After Qrow gave a speech about working for Ozpin was the worse luck of his life. Ozpin locked him self into Oscars head.

Yang: Get back here you coward!

Oscar: I hate this!

(Y/N): Are you all done?

(Y/N): As much as I enjoy killing grimm, I think we should start heading out.

Weiss: How are you not mad?

(Y/N): I don't waste my time on pointless things.

(Y/N): Besides, we confirmed that Ozpin is a idiot. I say today was very productive.

Maria: We should move on before grimm arrive.

As we started to leave, Ruby tried to cheer Oscar up but Qrow decided to continue his rain of terror on 14 year olds and told Ruby not to lie to him.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Accelerator and Maria insulting each other.

We where walking for a while now until we stumbled in to a abandoned village.