Dance, Dance, Accelerator

(Y/n): POV

I was in my room, putting on my suit for the dance. I was wearing purple blazer and pants and a open button up shirt with a red shirt underneath.

 I was wearing purple blazer and pants and a open button up shirt with a red shirt underneath

(Y/n): So, I'm going to this stupid dance. (Sigh) Good greff, this better be worth the effort.

I got a text from Pyrrha, saying she's ready. So I left, and met up with her and saw what she was wearing.

 So I left, and met up with her and saw what she was wearing

Pyrrha:(smiles) say cheese.( Click)

(Y/n):The hell?

Pyrrha: I wish I could see Mom and Dad's reaction to seeing you like this.

(Y/n): What is that supposed to mean?

Pyrrha: ohhh, nothing, Your looking handsome.

(Y/n): Whatever, you look good to.

(Y/n): Let's get this over with.

Me and Pyrrha entered the ballroom. It's fully decorated with streamers, balloons and the students are wearing dark suits and bright dresses. Pyrrha told me to have fun and walked off to the balcony. I couldn't help but think that something was wrong with her. But if there was something wrong she would of told me.

I walked over to the snack table to get me something to see what they had.

Looking over everyone "having fun", I thought to myself.

(Y/n):(mind) So this is a dance.

This was my first time at any sort of party like this. Usually I'd not come to this events, but whether I like it or not, Pyrrha would have made me come, one way or another.

Ruby: Hey (Y/n)!

(Y/n): (Turns and looks at Ruby) Huh?

(Y/n): !!!

Ruby:(embarrassed) So you came

Ruby:(embarrassed) So you came. You look good.

(Y/n):(trying to hide his embarrassment) Y-yeah thanks. You look really good to.

Ruby: You really think so?

(Y/n): of course. I have no reason to lie.

Ruby: thanks, but I could do with out the lady stilts.

As I looked at her, I noticed that she is slightly taller with her high heels or as she called them "lady stilts". She was almost my height.

(Y/n):(mind) damnit, the hell is wrong with me.

Ruby:(Shy) So do you, I don't know, want to, you know, dance.. with.. me?

(Y/n):(looks away while holding out a hand to Ruby) Might as well.

Ruby: R-really!

(Y/n): I already said, yes.

Ruby: YE- , I mean... Cool. But I should warn you I don't know how to dance.

(Y/n):(looks around at everybody dancing, studying how there doing it) I'm done

Ruby: Done with what?

(Y/n): Learning how to dance.

Ruby: Huh?

(Y/n): it doesn't matter, let's go.

I bring Ruby to the dance floor.

(Y/n): Just stand on my feet, and hold on to me I'll take care of the rest.

She does as I say, and we start to dance. It's a little awkward at first but we ease into it.

Surprisingly I was somewhat enjoying my self and I think Ruby was to. Maybe Pyrrha was on to something. I noticed how close Ruby was to me and i was kind embarrassed, but soon got over it.

I saw Yang filming us, but Ruby didn't notice, so I gave her a glare that scared her off.

After getting tired we went back to the snack table.

Ruby:(massive blush) T-that was n-nice.

(Y/n):(looks away) yeah.

Ruby: I'm going to get some fresh air.(leaves)

I noticed Jaune in a dress. He then went and talked to Pyrrha about something, I was to busy being dumfounded by him. All of team JNPR started to dance. Pyrrha seems to be in a better mood now.

(Y/n):(mind) I thought I could never be embarrassed to be her brother. I was wrong. So wrong.