***

Shopping with Jimmy is something I haven't experienced before, I thought Sophie was a lot to handle but she doesn't hold a candle to him.

Whilst I'm far more comfortable in a place like a lingerie store these days, I still feel like a fish out of water. It's not that these things scare me, it's that I feel like it's above me.

This store especially makes me feel out of place, it's much fancier than the ones I've been to with Sophie; it's some boujee boutique that Jimmy picked out.

I feel like I'm too bland for things like this, I'm too goofy and awkward.

Jimmy is having none of my shy nature though, he has dragged me around this store after he all but kicked the door in and strutted through like royalty; snapping his fingers at the staff as he scoured the racks for exactly what he was looking for.

I smiled to myself when I caught the girl that was helping us practically salivating over him; I also felt kinda bad for her, noticing how she would toy with the hem of her low cut shirt near her cleavage, and while she gave him bedroom eyes. She really seems enamoured with him, not that I blame her.

If she only knew his type was big, bald and loved Ru Paul.

In her defence, Jimmy was encouraging it, the little attention whore. He was all charming smiles and flirty pet names as she helped him pick out several pieces while I stood and watched the whole interaction fascinated.

How do people do that? Flirt so effortlessly?

I still think back to the first time I met Harry, when he had me in the toilet Stall and he was trying to flirt with me and all I could do was blurt out that he must think my parents were related.

Granted I'm not that bad now, but I'm still a fucking blubbering dickhead at the best of times.

Jimmy had whispered to me at one point when the girl was distracted retrieving a bra he had pointed out and said "She thinks I'm hot, it'll get us a discount."

The sly thing.

"Alright, time to try these on - C'mon Peaches!" my attention gets caught by Jimmy grasping my hand and tugging me along, while his other arm is full of various garments; leaving the retail girl to go off and help the other customers she's been blatantly ignoring.

"Try them on?" I question, following behind him and he looks over his shoulder at me like I asked the dumbest thing in the world.

"Yeah? Gotta try the goods before you buy, we're gonna have a little hoe fashion show"

I dig my heels into the ground to stop dead on the spot and look at him in a panic, "You're coming in the change room?"

"I wasn't gonna look while you were changin', don't stress. You'll have your privacy" he brushes off my ghostly complexion, and pulls on my hand to lead me to the change rooms.

I swallow and the thought flashes through my mind over Harry's reaction to this.

"Wait, Jimmy what about-"

"Nope. End of discussion. Ladies first" Jimmy cuts me off by pushing me into one of the empty change rooms, stepping in behind me and locking the door.

He hangs up all the pieces on the hooks located on the back of the door; then moves to plop himself down on the bench attached to the wall, sitting with wide spread legs and his hands folded together to hang between them.

I stand there feeling like the four walls are closing in around me, shifting back and forth on my feet and Jimmy sighs.

"Peaches, this is no different to me seeing you in a bikini, and besides it's not like I'm gonna be eye fuckin you like Harry does. You're like my baby sister, okay? Even if I wasn't gay I still wouldn't see you as more than that" He reassures me in a rare moment of being completely serious.