I shot his leg and he shouted "Arghhhhhhhh" I kept the gun back.

"Do your wish with him" I told Xavier. "But sir he may have some information". Xavier said.

"Nothing will make him give us information but you can interrogate him if you wish".

I went back to the mansion and what I saw boiled my Anger. Amira was talking to a man guest comfortably and she was even biting her bottom lips. I fisted my hand and walked to them. I put my hand in the small of her back and she gasp looking at me then to the man.

"Aaryan it has being long we have seen you in the company" I looked at iñigo with pure range.

"I back off" he raise his hands in surrender. "What was that for?" She snapped at me.

"Claiming what mine" I smirked at her. "Aaryan,  stop it people are here." She tried freeing herself. "What if people are not here?" I brought her more closer to me.

"Let go now Aaryan" she glared at me. "You know I could not kill someone today because of you". She looked at me. "Him" she pointed at iñigo.

"I will think about what to do With  him later, it one of my enemies" she looked at me and tried freeing herself.

I grabbed her hand and took her to an empty room.  "Now we are alone" I winked at her. "You have no shame" she snapped.

"Let me take you out" her eyes lighted up. "You mean out of this premises" I nodded my head.

"Okay let me go and change into something more comfortable" he scanned me from head to toe.

"No you are going like this" he grabbed my hand and I protested but he did not leave my hand.

Amira's POV

"Do you love it" he pulled out a chair for me and I nodded my head. He ordered for us and the waitress brought our orders.

"Is that all?" She asked in a flirting tone. The idiot smiled at her and he left.

I saw a white paper, I was about to pick it when he picked it and smirked  as he read it. I looked at him confusingly and collected the paper from him.

"Call me" and her number. I tossed the paper back to him and he threw it in the bin.

"I have a deal for you" I looked at him and stopped eating. "Marry me and I will free you". I chocked on my saliva.  "Come again".  I said trying to digest what he said.

"I said marry me and I will free you" I looked at him and he nodded his head. "And after that?" I asked him.

"I will free you not divorce you. You go back to Italy and you will still be my wife"  I stared at him and he gazed at me.

"The ball is in your cot Amira, you can go back to school" I looked down confusingly. "What about my friend?" I asked him. "You both will be free but not divorced" I looked at him as i shook my head.

"I have a family Aaryan and how will you just make that kind of decision and why do you want to marry me" I asked him.

"You are one of a kind, And I already told you what I want Amira" he said holding my hand.

"Can we just go?" I asked him and he nodded. The ride back home  was so silent and awkward.

***
"Everyone is asleep" he said as we stepped inside. "Good night" I ran to my room and Abeedah was not here. Not like I was expecting her in my room.

I put on my blue pyjama. I turned to the closet looking for my scarf when I felt two arm around my waist. I knew  who  it was and I tried freeing myself.