UNEXPECTED VISITOR.

Start from the beginning

"A nice guy. Why you ask?" She said looking directly in my eyes..
"If he says he has feelings for you, what will you do or say?" Her cheek turn to red and I know she was blushing.

"He told you so?" She asked playing with the locks of her hair.  "No". Her blush disappeared and she looked down disappointedly. Wow I got what I need.

"Excuse me" I left from there and ran to Ian room. "Hey". I said and he groaned looking at me.

"Will it kill you to knock" I rolled my eyes on sat on his bed. "What do you know about my friend marrying that idiotic friend of your" he looked at me and huff. "You meant Aayan. She asked us not to tell you". I scoffed and looked at him.

"Chris have a feeling for you" his mood lit up instantly. "How you know?" He asked me smiling like a fool.

"She blushed when I talked about you and asked if you have feelings for her but I said no" his smiled dropped.

"Foolish, I swear you are a high class, secondary fool" he scoffed.

"Whatever pick your phone and text her" he looked at me with an are you serious look. I nodded my head before picking his phone and tossing it to him.

I made sure he texted her before I left the room to mine. I  entered the room and met Abeedah on the bed playing with her finger.

"When will you be getting married?" I asked her sitting close to her. "Next week" she gave me a short answer.

"It has being long we catch up" I confessed. "Work as made us distant from each other" I agreed with her. "I miss us" we hugged each other and smiled. "Did you do an istikhara prayer?" She nodded her head. "It was positive" she said looking down.

"How comes you did not tell me" she looked away from me. "I was not sure and your reaction" I smiled hugging her. "With the istikhara result I will be mute, but if he hurts you he will surely regret it" she smiled at me. "You are the best thing that has always happen to me" she smiled.

"And you are the worst thing that has ever happened to me" I threw a pillow at her.

"Run for your life Mira" I stood up and we started throwing pillows at each other just like old time. I really miss this.

Aaryan's POV

I came out of my closet fully dressed and sat on the bed. I don't know what is wrong with me ever since I kidnapped that girl.

"Aaryan you called?" I looked up at Aayan who just entered. "There will be an auction tomorrow and Abeedah's name is included so you know what to do" he nodded his head.

"What about the other girl?" I shook my head and he stood up leaving the room. I don't know why I don't want to include her name.

I left my room and went to the second floor when I started hearing laughter. I strode towards the room and turns out to be the two girl laughing and throwing pillow at each other. Both of them looked adorable but she looks more adorable.

What is wrong with you Aaryan. My inner voice scolded me.
I left from there and went to the hall. "Aaryan" Ian said my name as he sat near me. "Is Chris among the list of girls?" I shook my head in negative and he left from there.

I closed my eyes as her face flashed in front of me. 'What are you doing to me' I mumbled to myself. "Boss everything and the girls are ready but one girl is left" one of my men informed me.

"Abeedah?" He nodded his head. "Go to the second floor, the third room call the two girls there" he nodded his head and left.

3 minute later they both came down. "Here she is, take her" I pointed at Abeedah. Joel was about taking her when Amira spoke. "To where?" I smirked and signal him to take her. They both left from here.