70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

ابدأ من البداية

"Its so pretty." She commented, seeming lost in a daze.

"So... you like it?" Kakashi asked. Asoka nodded, slowly responding to his words.

"Like? No.. Love!" She gave Kakashi a hug and repeated her words of thanks, over and over.

Kakashi laughed a little, enjoying her childish behaviour.

"Here, let me help you put it on." Kakashi said, and took the silver charm from the box, and clicked the charm onto her wedding bracelet, where you could connect other charms. He then smirked behind his mask, took the box and lifted the white cloud like fabric thing on the bottom, revealing an extra silver charm.

"I got this extra in case you lose the other one because of the clamp or something happens to your bracelet." Something seemed to turn on in Asoka's head. She took the charm from Kakashi, and easily snapped it onto his bracelet, it took him a few seconds to register what she did, after she did it.

"Hey! But I'll look like a girl, wearing charm bracelets like this." Kakashi commented, looking at the charm.

The charm was a soft silver, showing a carved Scarecrow with a rose in the middle, instead of where a heart should be.

Asoka was reminded of Wizard of Oz, but pushed it aside because she remembered the Scarecrow wanted a brain, and the Tin Man wanted a heart, not the other way around.

Gai walked up to Asoka from behind, and Kakashi watched amused as Gai scared Asoka, screaming: HELLO MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL AND HIS YOUTHFUL WIFE! I HAVE ALSO GOT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ASOKA! AND HER TWIN WHO I SHALL GET AROUND TO ASWELL!

Asoka must have jumped at least three feet in the air from his little... big outburst.

"Uhm. Okay? But I told you that you didn't have to." Asoka told Gai, raising an eyebrow.

Gai grinned and shrugged, going on one knee and handing Asoka a present. She looked at it and titled her head, but took it anyways.

She opened the small green box and gave a shot small laugh. Inside of the box was another charm for her bracelet. A silvery fountain.

'The Fountian of Youth' Asoka laughed inwardly as she grinned and clipped it on to her bracelet.

"Thank you Gai." Asoka said grinning. He saluted with tears in his eyes. Mumbling 'So Youthful' just loud enough for Asoka to hear.

"NOW FOR RAMI!"

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" Rami has a fear of flys of butts, especially in meowing pillar form.

(Doyounotgetmyjoke? Gai Eyebrows: Cat-i-pilliar, flys of butter- butterfly cause when she was young, she made:D ) 

~ ~ ~ ~

About a Week in, in Konaha:

Asoka grinned as she woke up, she threw the covers off her and at the wall, running out of bed, as if her feet weren't even touching the floor. She quickly opened the door, and went across the hall into Kakashi's room where he was sleeping. Drooling on the side of his mouth with a grin on his mask-less face. Who knew what the perv was dreaming about?

Asoka laughed and ran and pounced onto the bed, scaring Kakashi awake.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UUPPPP!!!!" She screamed, grinning. "WAKE UP YOU IDIOTIC BIRTHDAY BOY!!" She pushed down the bed up and down in excitement.

"I'm up- I'm up." Kakashi groaned and wiped the sleep out of his one eye. "Who gave you sugar?" He was slightly sarcastic but smiled at her excitement.

"NOBODYBUTITSYOURBIRTHDAYSOHAPPYBIRTHDAYLETSGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGO!" Asoka grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen in his striped boxers. She showed him the cake that she had spent all day in Hiroshi baking, and transported here to.