14-I don't even...

Third Person's POV

Naruto and Sasuke walked into the breakfast room. Without their female sensei.

"Hey, Where's Asoka-sensei?" Sakura asked as the boys took their seats.

"She's outside." Naruto said between stuffing his face with food.

"Doing what?" Kakashi asked, confused. He was still suspicious of that young woman. He didn't like the way she dodged his questions.

"I don't know, but she seemed really... scared." Naruto said. Silently, Mussō-ka entered the kitchen from the window, going unnoticed by everyone but Kakashi.

"Hello, Mussō-ka." Kakashi greeted him, meeting the stuffed toy's gaze.

"Hello, Scarecrow. I'm brewing today's tea. Chocolate flavored. Please do excuse me." He hastily said, going into the kitchen, disappearing for a few minutes as everyone looked at Kakashi for an explanation as to why the stuffed toy was moving.

"I told you...That's Asoka's friend..." Kakashi said with a sweat drop. Everyone seemed satisfied with his answer - for the moment - and went back to eating. Mussō-ka soon left with a cup of tea and kettle strapped to his back, out the window which was the way came.

Yelling was heard from the roof, making everyone pause and look up, wishing to have X-Ray vision. Soon the yelling stopped and Kakashi stood up, his stomach still unsatisfied; people were around so he couldn't take off his mask. He left out the door to see what was going on outside.

- - - - -

Kakashi climbed up the roof using his chakra. He looked over the red tiled roof to see Asoka with her knees gathered up to her chest, her arms hugging her legs closer to her. Resting on her knees was her head and her bangs were keeping her face from view. She wasn't saying anything, but she shook with silent sobs. Mussō-ka was next to her, placing a reassuring plush hand on her shoulder. The Copycat ninja realized Asoka was having another minor anxiety attack. Mussō-ka was trying to calm her down, though it was fruitless. In the back of her head, a evil and dark voice spoke to her.

"You are alone, always. Everyone leaves you in the end. Just kill yourself to stop the pain. Or give yourself a larger pain to numb the other one," It hissed threateningly. Fervently, Asoka shook her head, trying to rid of the voice, but she was the only one who was able to hear it.

"A-Asoka, are you alright?" Kakashi asked, unsure. Her head whipped up to Kakashi's direction, suddenly realizing he was there. A faint trail of a salty tear made itself known as it dripped from the right side of Asoka's chin. Said girl's red-violet eyes were much more lifeless - darker than usual - as well as tired and stressed.

"Asoka, what's wrong?" Kakashi asked, realizing that Asoka wasn't okay mentally. Asoka didn't reply. Instead, she just turned her head back down, grabbing Mussō-ka and crushing him into her chest. As more anxiety built, more tears came rolling down her cheeks and onto the roof like tiny rain.

Meanwhile, the melancholic voice continued its evil rant inside of Asoka's mind. "Go on, take a kunai and just slice your wrist, nobody will mind, go on. It'll feel better, I promise." The voice urged her. Asoka madly shook her head again as a small sob escaped the confines of her lips. The hand that was wrapped around her foot traveled to her head, grabbing her hair and pulling, as if trying to pull the voice out with her hair.

"Scarecrow! Pressure point her, say soothing things, calm her down, do something!" Mussō-ka's muffled voice came, addressing Kakashi.

Said ninja's visible eye darted to Mussō-ka for a second, then returned to Asoka, as the words the toy had spoken were processed and comprehended. He didn't want to hurt her, so he simply kneeled down next to her and tenderly hugged her.