Prologue

Imagine having to grow up in a world where you were afraid to leave your house due to the dangers you may face. Imagine having to rely on a bunch of strangers to always come to your rescue when ever the situation called on?

This was the world that I lived in.

The world of the Avengers...

And the world of the Winter Soldier.

But I'm getting slightly ahead of myself. Lets go back to when this all started.. where the fear started and where I was known as "the one that was taken"  lets go back shall we...?

———————————————-
A.N

Hey Guys!

This is my first fan fiction story that has been newly published again so please hang on in there with me!

If you notice any issues or mistakes please let me know!

The same as if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Some of the events that happen are based on "Captain America: Winter Soldier" but others I have changed, so please if you have seen winter solider and think that the events didn't happen in the film in the order that I have them in my book that I've not wrote it correctly. It's just that it's my book and that's how I wanted the story to flow. The same goes for events that happen in any of the marvel films, I have taken a few events from there to use.

Please read the legal page before checking out the first chapter..

With that being said please enjoy:

Nurse

-Taff