Bring It On, Life Chapter 4

• Dedicated to MaxRideLover96

I parked my car in the empty garage and walked to the also empty house. Well, other then Maria. She was our maid and lived here permantly since my parents were never home. Right now Mother is in Europe and Father in Japan. Its been like this ever since I was seven. They came home maybe once a month for about two days. Maria took care of me.

I heard Maria humming in the kitchen and the clinking of dishes. I trotted up the stairs to my room on the thrid story. My room was amazing. You go through the first door and you will find yourself in a sitting area. There is a plum colored over stuffed couch with a mahagony side table next to it. A black lamp on the table. A few exquisite paintings hang on the walls. Through the next door is my bedroom. I keep both doors locked so no one goes in my room. Not that anyone is here to go in here. I gave Maria keys only after she promised not to let my parents in. Ever.

My bedroom had a four post canopy bed with a dark plum colored comforter and matching pillows. The bed was made out of black iron. I had a black desk, black framed mirror, and a black dresser. My walls were painted a light plum and I had a pair of black french doors that led to a balcony. Next to my balcony was a tall tree i used to sneak past Maria at night. Then I had a grand bathroom made up of black marble and gold trimming. As it appears, my mother and father make a good amount of money.

I threw my bag down on the floor and walked into my bathroom. Sure enough I have a long cut down the left side of my face. I got some alcohol and cleaned the cut. Then I changed into sweat pants, sports bra and a tank top. I grabbed my hand wraps and started wrapping my hands up as I walked to my family's gym room. I spent a couple hours practicing my kickboxing. I had a trainer come to my house once a week but I still practiced on my own time. When I was done I took a shower and did my homework. By time I was done it was almost ten so I slid into bed and went to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________

In the morning I quicly dressed in a blackscoop neck dress that ended mid thigh and had mid arm sleeves. I slipped on some black falts and topped it off with a heavy silver heart on a long chain. I left my hair down, only brushing the tangles out. I glanced at the clock and saw I was running late. I ran down the stairs quickly to the kitchen where Maria was making pancakes.

"Hola Maria, what's for breakky?" I asked.

"Pancakes, senorita." She replied with her thick accent and placed a plate infront of me. I ate them as fast as I could then downed my orange juice. I brushed my teeth and ran out the door throwing a quick goodbye to Maria.

"Adios, Loreen! Have a good day!" she called back. The drive to school was exciting. I almost ran over some poor boy. As I was parking Scotty ran up and jumoed on my hood.

"Hello best friend!" I screamed. He gave me a wide smile. I got out and hugged him.

"Did you do your homework last night?" I asked with a stern voice. He looked at the ground.

"No." he said weakly. I laughed and pulled out the extra copy I made of our english homework.

"Last time I'm doing this for you, buddy.' I said as I handed it over. We walked up the front steps of the school and over to the senior lawn where our friends stood in the morning. I waved to Jojo and walked over ot Courtney.

"Hey, girl." I said. I was going to pretend nothing haooened yesterday, just like always. Apparently she had other ideas.

"Don't hey me." she said with a glare. "You left me to do all the chores for the tennis team."

"You deserved it. I asked you last week to hangout with me yesterday and you blew me off as always." I said giving her a glare.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I want to spend a little time with my boyfriend. I don't get to see him that often, you know." She spat. I sighed.

"Bull s***. I saw you walking with him just three days ago. I drove past you guys. You are with him all the time. Don't deny it. There is also the proof of how much time you spend together on facebook. Your mushy 'Oh today with Thomas...' bleh. And then there is what Thomas says himself. So don't you f***ing deny it." I was very angry now. This wasn't the first time this sort of arguement had happened. I usually backed down. But not anymore. I watched her face flush a ugly red color.

"You...you..." she huffed. I rocked back on my heels. satisfied I finally shut up her excuses. I was giving Scotty a triumphant smile when a hand smacked my face making my head snap to the side. I swivled to look at Courtney in shock.

"Did you just... smack me?" my voice raised a octave higher at the last part. She gave me a dirty smile.

"Yes. And it better keep you in place." My mouth dropped at those words.

'Keep me in my place." I repeated. I clenched my fists and shot at her like a bullet. "You B****!" I screamed as my fist closed in her hair. Stupid blonde curls. Stupid blu eyed menace. My other hand flew into her eye as my knee jabbed into her stomache. She made a uff noise and dropped to the floor. I stepped away and looked down at her.

"Now you stay in your place." I growled. I waited for her reaction. She slowly sat up and glared at me.

"You will pay for this. You're going to regret ever laying a hand on me." She said venomusly. I leaned forward till I was in her face.

"I regret ever becoming your friend." I wispered. I stared to lean away but her hand moved quickly to my hair, holding me there. She started to say something but was interupted.

"What the hell is going on?" a voice demanded behind me. Courntey glanced behind me then deemed whoever it was not noteworthy.

"None of your buisness, Ryder." She said. At the mention of his name my mind flashed to yesterday. His hands on my face. My thoughts were interupted.

"It is my buisness if you'r about to do something harmful to Loreen." I felt Courtney's hand clench tighter as another hand tried to get her to let go. After a moment of struggle she did and I was yanked away. I suddenly found myself behind Ryder. I leaned around him to watch what happened next.

"Ryder, why do you even bother with her? She isn't worth it." she said to him.

"She is to me. You on the other hand are completely worthless. You don't have a good bonein your body. You're a selfish girl. You hide it well but you have been exposed. And if you keep up the way you act now, everyone will know about it. Not just Loreen and I." The softness in his voice seemed to make everything he said very scary sounding. I glanced around and saw that a wide ring of teenagers were surrounding us. They were a few yards away and didn't hear a single word Ryder had said.

Ryder turned to walk away and I followed. I heard a gasp and turned to see Thomas break through the crowd and run to Courtney's side.

"I'd be careful of that one, Tommy boy."I said. "She isn't the great girlfriend you think she is." Courtney's eyes locked on mine, pleading with her not to say the words that wanted out badly. I decided the information could be good use for later so I turned back around and walked to the waitng Ryder. As we walked Scotty dropped into the spot on the other side of me.

"What was that about?" he asked.Ryder just shookhis head.

"High school drama." I said simply.

___________________________________________________________________

Vote! Comment! Please! I like to know how good you think it was, it encourages me to write more. I will post again soon!