Bring It On, Life Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't even been usy. I just forgot. I don't recall what day of the week this chapter is suppose to be so I am just going to say Friday. I am also going to start posting the day and time on each chapter so everyone knows what is going on. :) Thanks for reading and enjoy.

Music blasted down the hallway I was strolling down. Ryder, Scotty, Jojo and I had spent the afternoon bringing breakables upstairs to the third floor and clearing out the bigger living room of furniture. Scotty had taken care of the alcohol(there was a overflowing amount crowding the kitchen counters and them some in the dinning room) while Ryder set up my massive speakers and attached them to my ipod. Jojo and I had been upstairs when people started coming. Of course, knowing Jojo, the whole school was here. And there plus ones. I entered the kitchen as the music changed to something with heavy bass. It made me feel like I was pulsing. Good party music. I smiled and selected a random bottle of some clear alcohol and poured some into a red plastic cup. Then I moved to the dining room where I found Ryder with a cup of beer.

He looked over at me before turning back to the guy he had been talking to. The he swiveled back around to stare with raised eyebrows.

"How do I look?" I asked and twirled around for him to get the full look. He opened his mouth but it looked like a gaping expression rather then a about to answer expression.

"You look like a whore." I turned and punched Scotty in the chest as he laughed hysterically. I pouted and looked down on my outfit. So the dress barely covered my butt and dipped to a few inches above my belly button. And the shoes where about six inch heels. I didn't look like a whore.

"It's the red lipstick, isn't it?" I asked Scotty. He pursed his lips at my despaired face then shook his head and walked away. I turned back to Ryder.

"Do I look like a whore?" I asked. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before shaking his head. I gave him a questioning look. He looked like a dog shaking the water off its fur. I shrugged when he gave no other response then staring and took a gulp of whatever was in my cup. It burned on the way down, making me feel warm.

"WHOOT! Lets party!" I screamed and skipped to the living room. I stopped, momentarily distracted by how many people had appeared in my mansion while I had been upstairs. But then I was pushing into the throbbing mosh pit that was the center of my living room. I chugged the rest of my drink before tossing the cup into the air and thrashing my body against everyone else's. I lost track of time as I moved, not knowing who I moved with. After what seemed like hours I fought my way through the sweaty bodies and into cold air. At least it was cold compared to in there. I leaned against a wall to catch my breath and felt eyes on me.

Immediately suspicious I stood straight and glanced around. Through the moving crowds I couldn't tell who was watching me. I shrugged and went into the dining room. Ryder wasn't there but there were tons of people making out or doing other things... I looked away from the half naked couple under the table in disgust. Now I wouldn't be able to have straight thoughts next time I ate there. I filled another plastic cup with something and chugged it, trying to kill the thirst I worked up from dancing. This cup went down smoothly. I tossed the cup at the couple under the table and walked into the kitchen. A game of strip poker seemed to be underway. As well as a game of shots. I smiled and walked over. Scotty was winning, of course.

"Lemme join." I said and sat on a stool. A glass was filled with amber colored liquid. I sniffed it. Tequila. Yum.

"GO!" Scotty slur/shouted and downed his. Mine followed as well as everyone elses. One kid went down, another ran from the room holding his mouth. I giggled as mine was refilled. Downed. Refilled. Downed. Refilled. Downed. Scotty's eyes tried to focus on his shot glass as it was filled but it was too much. He reached out, missed the glass and tumbled from his chair. I screamed in triumph and downed the last glass.

"Sianara, Scotty-poo." I cooed and bent to pat the unconscious Scotty on the cheek. As I leaned down the floor came alot faster then I thought it was going to. Suddenly I was laying across Scotty's midsection, laughing like a hyena. I was hauled to my feet by the shot refill guy and passed to another pair of arms. They belonged to some guy in my government class.

'Hi there....." I squinted at his face, trying to recall his name. He laughed and set me into a chair.

"Loreen, you are plastered." I giggled again. Suddenly it was really hot. I fanned my hand at my face but it didn't help. Then I had an idea.

"Lets go skinny dipping!" I screamed. The guy gave me a look. And I smiled real big.

"Go on, go tell everyone to get to the pool!" I said and slid off the chair. I took a step forward and tripped over my heels.

"Bloody shoes." I cursed and took them off. Then I was up and moving again, in the direction of the pool. The walls seemed to ward and dance as I walked and I stared at them in fear. What if the fell? Would I survive? I cringed as one seemed to come to life and walk toward me.

"Lori? I have been looking for you all night." My heart froze. I was suddenly very cold and very sober.

"Why are you here?" I asked, backing up. His arms shot out and trapped me against the wall.

"Regaining whats mine." Tyler said, his breath blowing across my face.

"I am not yours." I hissed and ducked under his arm. I turned and ran as fast as I could back into the kitchen, Tyler's slow steps following behind. In the kitchen I found Ryder propping Scotty up against the wall.

"Ryder!" I said softly, relieved to the point of almost crying. He stood up and turned around. When he saw me his face lit up with a smile. I ran to him, into his arms.

"Loreen? What's wrong?" there was no slur in his voice. He wasn't drunk.

'Its my ex. He is here." I said and a tear slipped down my face. Ryder watched it roll down my face.

"Is he with another girl? Is that why you're sad?" he asked. I shook my head and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Not sad. Scared." I mumbled. I heard Ryder gasp the the hallway door swung open. I clung to Ryder hardened, trying to make myself disappear into his chest. Tyler's deep throaty chuckle echoed around the room.

"What are doing with my girlfriend, little emo boy?" Ryder stiffened.

"From what I heard, she isn't your girlfriend, nor will she ever be again." Ryder pushed me behind him and I re wrapped my arms around his middle, refusing to let go. Tyler laughed again.

"She is mine and always will be. Just you wait, you will see." He said before walking back through the door. Ryder whirled around and grabbed my shoulders.

"What was that all about?" he asked. His tone left no room for arguments. He wanted answers and he was getting them.

I sighed and sank to floor. He sank with me.

"Its a long story." I said with watery eyes and a half smile.

CLIFF HANGAHHHHH! Comment please! And vote. And recommend. I would love if more people read my stories. It would give me more drive to write faster! And read my other stories too and tell me what you think. Thanks. :D