Martha came in with a tray of food. She set the trencher filled with Dhokla, khandvi and thepla in front of her guest. She gave another plate filled with the same food to Nandini.
"Please eat. " nandini said with a smile. The man gazed at her with so much love and passion that it can daunt anyone who looked at it. She was so kind and clean hearted. No one in this world has ever shown him kindness, everybody abhor him but she treated him with kindness. Nandini just wanted to be kind to her guest not realising that she is creating an obsessed monster who will go to any extreme to keep her fettered to him. The man began to dig in the food. Nandini had just taken two morsel of the thepla when he had finished the whole plate. He hesitantly looked at Martha. Nandini looked at him puzzled. Martha understood that he desired more food, she hasten to the kitchen and brought more food for him. She was genuinely contented that she had prepared more food today. But after noticing the man's eating speed, she knew that she will have to cook food again for the poor people. She didn't mind though as she knew by feeding him her dearest nandini would be happy and that's all she wants. After eating three plates of dhokla, two plates of thepla, 10-12 khandvi and swilling three beer sized glasses of Orange juice, the man belched. Nandini giggled, her brother too belches after eating. She resumed eating her food but than she heard a voice.
"Thank you. " the man said in his scary voice. Even though the man had endeavour to make his voice sound soft but still she was frightened of his dangerous voice.
"It's ok. " she said softly as she resumed eating.
"Why did you help me. " the man asked looking at her face. She looked up at him.
"Because you needed help and my dad always used to say that a person should always help another person when they are in need. " she said innocently. The man didn't mishear the sad tone of her when she mentioned about her dad. He discern that the topic of her dad must be a sensitive one so he opted to not ask her about her dad. Nandini was really close to her dad, even after her mom decieved her father for a wealthy man, she still was very attached to him. But her dad died and she was devastated. Her brother was the one who took all the responsibility of her and resolved to work rather than go back to his treacherous mother. It has been years since she had met her mother, her brother doesn't let's her to meet her. Besides she also doesn't want to see her mother as she was the reason for her father's untimely demise.
"Umm I am really sorry if the food was not up to your liking, actually nandini cannot eat spicy food and she is basically Gujarati so we only eat Gujarati food. " Martha said as she picked up the plates. The Mafia King looked at his little angel with love, it was his first time when he had eaten Gujarati food. He was a rajasthani and he was acquainted with spicy food and non-veg was something he couldn't live without. No doubt he was famed as an animal. But he was aware that she didn't eat non vegetarian food as she is a Gujarati and Gujarati's are pure vegetarian. He will have to change his eating habits for her, he didn't mind though.
"Let us leave you to rest, if you want you can take a bath I can give you some of Naksh's clothes which are quite loose for him and I hope they will fit you. " Martha said courteously. The man's eyes darkened. He wanted to know who is this lad Naksh. Was he his angel's boyfriend???? If he is than he will have to kill her boyfriend because he cannot abide any other man apart from him in his baby's life.
"Who is Naksh. " he asked calmly trying to keep his anger at bay.
"My elder brother. " his princess said innocently and he sighed. He thanked god.
"Thanks I will take a bath as I really stink. " he said as he smelled himself. Nandini giggled making the big man coo at her innocence.

Nandini sat in her own room, she was trying to on the TV for like 15 minutes but it just wouldn't ON. She stomped her foot. She sat on her bed, she desperately wanted to watch TV but the TV just doesn't want to open.
"Should I go to brother's room, I am sure the man must have took a bath by now. Yes I will watch the TV in my brother's room. " she said to herself cutely as she closed the door of her room and knocked on her brother's room door. A faint sound of come in was heard. She opened the door and went inside to find the man fully cleaned and dressed. The clothes were a bit tight for him, as his body was just like a beast. Even though she was scared of him but still she smiled at him. He grinned.
"Am I disturbing you. " she asked rocking back and forth. The big man chuckled.
"You can never disturb me. " he said with love. She smiled. She strolled towards the bed and sat as far as she could from him. He was not at all happy with this distance. He wanted her to be in his arms, he was controlling himself from not forcefully caging her in his arms. He knew he had to wait, if he will show her his madness for her than she will get scared and he doesn't want that.
"Can I on the TV please. My room's TV is not working. " she said innocently. It was so hard for him to not forcefully yank her towards him and kiss her juicy lips. He nodded with a smile. She happily grabbed the remote and ON the TV. He saw she was changing the channels and after few seconds he saw her watching Pogo. He chuckled, she is so naive.
"Do you watch cartoons. " she asked curiously, he shook his head. It has been ages since he had last watched TV.
"Than what do you watch. " she asked tilting her head, looking as adorable as ever.
"I don't watch TV, I don't get time. " he said. She made an 'o' with her mouth. She directed her attention back to the TV which he didn't like a bit. He wanted all her attention. She was the only one who has seen him as a human, he was not at all ready to let her go now. He will go to any extreme to have her all to himself. He looked at the TV to see it was a cartoon movie. Something like Chota Bheem: The curse of Damyaan. He kept on watching it and the movie was quite intriguing. It was during the ad break when he looked at his dream girl, he saw she was snoozing peacefully with her head leaning on the bedpost looking just like an angel. He turned off the TV and gently enclosed her in his arms. He covered both of them with a blanket and enclosed her protectively in his arms. He could feel her burying herself in his chest more, she was so small in comparison to him. He knew she was feeling quite cosy in his arms. He was about to fall asleep too when he heard a knock on the door. He wanted to kill the person who dared to disrupt him and his queen but than he knew it was Martha and his baby will hate him forever if he kills that woman. He reluctantly pry his arms off her and maintained distance between them. Martha came in with her accustomed beam on his face making the Mafia King more vexed.
"Oh she slept here, I am sorry she disturbed you. " she said politely. The Mafia King showed her his pseudo smile. The woman was barmy, he thought. His baby can never disturb him after all.
"No it's alright. " he said controlling himself to not kill this woman who disturbed him and his baby.
"You can take some fresh air if you want, you will feel better." Martha urged. The Mafia King thought it as a good Idea because he knew his baby is snoozing and this Martha is in no mood to leave them in solace, so it's better if he just takes a walk.
"Yes I would love to. " he said as he exited the room. Martha knew something was not right with the man, nandini was innocent but she wasn't. She longed for him to go from here really soon. Because she knew that something was wrong.