nine

Sorry guys, I'm cutting this short because i don't really have a lot of motivation to write this story. I also don't really like how I'm writing this, so yeah. I'm going to start some other books, though, so if you like stray kids then you should keep updated. Anyway, onwards!

______

This went on for a few weeks. Jimin falling asleep and Yoongi showing up in his dreams, teaching him how to use his newfound powers. Each time he dreamed, Yoongi was more and more affectionate. His powers grew, making him hope that maybe Yoongi's love for him was real too.The feeling of people watching him grew stronger along with his ability to manipulate water. He felt uneasy, but he thrived by watching his favorite idol (Yoongi) preform and seeing him in his dreams.

He began to practice his powers in his house, along with Taehyung. One day, he walked in through the gates of his high school and was immediately attacked by a- no wait that was just Taehyung. The navy-haired boy just smiled and said hi. They chatted and walked into their first class.

<< >>

First period ended after an hour and a half of a painstakingly slow class. Next Jimin had science along with Taehyung. He entered class to find his best friend already waiting for him. He sat down next to the taller male and began pulling his stuff out of his bag. The bell rung and a teacher walked into the room, a girl beside him.

She had long black hair tinted red at the bottom. Her figure was tall, and she had an intimidating aura around her. Jimin felt the atmosphere change as soon as she walked in. Even Mr. Kim looked uncomfortable.

"Hello class," Mr. Kim said. "Today we have a new student." He looked to the girl. "Will you introduce yourself?"

The girl smiled, and Jimin instantly felt the atmosphere change again. This time, in her favor. "Hello, my name is Park Sooyoung, but you can call me Joy," she said bowing, "Please take care of me!"

Everyone looked at ease, but something about the new girl unnerved Jimin. He looked to his left and saw Taehyung with a similar thought conveyed on his face. He knew they had the same thought ー Park Sooyoung was trouble.

<< >>

After the class, the best friends packed up their stuff. As they were stuffing their supplies into their already overflowing bags (same), Joy walked over to them. She smiled sweetly, the two males just smiled awkwardly (trying not to be awkward).

"Do you guy have-" she paused to look down at her schedule, "-math after?" she looked up hopefully. Jimin slowly nodded, unsure what to think of Joy. She seemed nice enough, but there was still that tiby part of his mind that screamed bloody murder whenever she came close.

Taehyung smiled at Joy, clearly trying to be friendly and a good classmate. "You should go with Jimin. He knows his way around the school, so you won't  get lost."

Joy responded with a 'thanks!' and a quick 'see you tomorrow!' and walked off with Jimin.

<< >>

They walked in the hallway together in silence. The people around them, though, weren't. They whispered in groups, huddling together, rumours already starting.

"Jimin," Joy asked suddenly, "what's your favourite element?" Jimin, slightly taken aback, didn't trust this lady (as we already knew). He would say water, but that small part of him that was previously screeching and ruining his ears from the inside out were now screaming 'SAY FIRE' repeatedly. So that's exactly what he said.

"Fire," Jimin responded calmly. Joy looked surprised. "Oh." was all she said.

They soon reached the math classroom, and Joy thanked the boy for helping her get to her classroom. Jimin just shrugged and smiled half-heartedly. He sat down and pulled out his binder and hoped no one talked to him.

_____
I'm probably gonna write short fanfics from now on, cause i dont have that kind of patience.

word count: 670