six

Jimin appeared in a room. It was a pretty room, with light grey walls and white walls. A white desk was to the side, a brown bookshelf beside it. A dark brown bed was beside the bookshelf, and fairy lights were strung across the room, giving it an aesthetic aura. Was Jimin surprised at this occurrence? Not really.

He was, though, surprised when he was another personv in the room. He had blonde hair and brown eyes, which were scanning the room. With a jolt, he realized it was Taehyung.

"Tae!" he called out.

The said male turned around, surprised. "Jimin!" Taehyung's face broke out into a grin. He walked over to Jimin, cheerful but concerned. "Do you know why-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence before the door opened. Taehyung, being the extra person he is, screamed and leaped back two meters his head hitting the wall. Then he screamed more.

Jimin turned back to the opened door, being that great person and best friend he is. And in stepped two males. The one on the left had faded red hair. He had a small physique, but radiated a confident aura. The one on the right was taller, and had dark brown hair. Jimin, being the smart bean he was, realized that this was, in fact, the famous idols Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was rubbing his head from when he basically threw himself into a wall. He looked up and saw Jungkook staring straight at him. The blonde blushed and looked away. He then walked around and stood besides Jimin.

There they stood four of them. In a dream. Together. Just looking at them.

"So. How're you guys?" Yoongi asked. Startled by the sudden speech, Jimin stuttered out a quiet "good".

Yoongi smiled at them. "I mean, without knowing how to use your powers and stuff-" Taehyung interrupted Yoongi's sentence with a loud "wHaT poWerS?"

Yoongi sighed while Jungkook smiled understandingly at Taehyung. "Your elemental powers , of course."

Jungkook opened his hand, and in a burst of golden sparks, a pink flower appeared in his hand. He offered it to Taehyung. The blonde took it with a look of amazement on his face.

Jimin looked fromthe interaction between Jungkook and Taehyung to the man in front of him. The said male had a ball of fire in his hand and was casually tossing it up and catching it. He saw Jimin looking at him and the taller male caught the sphere. He held it in his hand and closed it into a fist, effectively extinguishing the flame. Yoongi looked at Jimin. "You try."

"W-what?"

Yoongi smiled. "Just concentrate, and it'll come to you."

Jimn looked over at Taehyung and saw Jungkook explaining the same thing to him. So jimin close his eyes, and the first thing that he sees is water. Lots of it. A blue lake with fresh clear water, rippling with cool liquid, beckoning him to come. Still closing his eyes, he opened his hand and concentrated on the blue liquid, imagining it transferring from the vision to this dream and forming into a solid shape in his hands-

He abruptly opened his eyes. He nervously looked down at his cupped hands, and saw a sphere of water, as clear and blue as it was in his vision, in his hands. His eyes widened in amazement of what he achieved. He moved his hands. The ball of water followed. He removed a hand. The water stayed. He looked up at Yoongi, smiling. Yoongi was watching Jimin with a soft smile, enjoying the delight Jimin had in his small accomplishment. He remembered when Jimin could do this without thought. He was proud of the navy haired boy even then.

Jimin glanced up from his water creation and looked at Taehyung. He was concentrating with his hand outstretched, his eyes shut. Jimin watched as a ball of ice started to form and then Taehyung's eyes snapping open, seeing the ice, and jumping excitedly with Jungkook smiling and complementing the older. Jimin didn't realize that he was playing with the sphere until he turned his attention back to his water ball. It seemed intact, so Jimin tried rolling it between his hands. It didn't dissipate, so he tried throwing it. It landed solidly in his palm. Huh, he thought. Interesting.

"Jimin! Look!" Taehyung said as he tossed the ice ball up and caught it. Jimin smiled at his childishness and thought about something.  Hmm....

"Hey Taehyung! Catch!" Jimin said as he lobbed his orb at the other. He caught it, surprised. The sphere melted in hs hands like, well, ice.

"Yeah, i forgot to tell you guys about that. Other elementals can't hold your element," Yoongi said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "I didn't make these rules."

Now that the water was gone, he tried to summon more. He closed his eyes again and concentrated. After about thirty seconds, he opened his eyes and saw another sphere of water. Last time it had taken him about two minutes. He smiled. Then he tried to dissolve it like how Yoongi did it. He closed his hand into a fist,and felt the water disappear. He reopened his hand and found it empty. He looked at Yoongi and they just looked at each other.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook called. "We need to leave!" Yoongi snapped out of his trance and turned to Jungkook.

"That's right. Bye Jiminie," Yoongi said as he waved.

Jimin shyly waved back.

"Bye Tae," Jungkook said, as he too waved at Taehyung.

Taehyung waved and smiled brightly.

"See you guys soon!" one of them threw over their shoulder as they both turned and exited the room. As the room began to fade, and the friends looked at each other, smiled and were dragged back into reality.

<< >>

Jimin woke in his bed with a smile on his face. At least in this dream, Taehyung was with him. He yawned and got out of bed; stretched. He walked to his bathroom to do his morning routine, and went down to have breakfast. He finished his breakfast, grabbed his backpack, kissed his mom on both cheeks and rushed to school to meet his friend.

Once he got to school, he went to his homeroom to find Taehyung waiting there, his eyes bright. He waved at Jimin, smiling. "How was your sleep?" He asked the blonde.

"Amazing! I had the most wonderful dream- wait, you probably had it too, right?"

"Yeah, i did. Do you think we could do it in real life?" Jimin asked as students started filling the classroom.

"Probably, since i still have that flower Jungkook gave me in the dream," Taehyung said, raising the flower he had in his hand.

Just then, the bell rang, and they turned to the front of the class.

_________

imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry *inhales* imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry

i liTtErAllY hAveN't uPdAteD iN liKe tHreE moNthS.

Okay but in my defence i did go to Quebec for two weeks.

And a semester just ended.

And school is actual hell.

But pffffffftasdfkklffsfdsgffhjkhklksda

So take this average-sized chapter as an apology.

(Also maybe please if you can please spare a comment or a vote that would be gr8 thanks)

also nCT 127'S COMING TO CANADA I ASFJLKDJSAKFLDHSAHDLHFJDAHFHFDJKASLHFJDKSALF

(stream touch by nct 127)

Word count: 1139