Finn Wolfhard: Poor, Sick Baby

I'm back skinnies <3

       "Y/N." I heard Finn whine as I felt a warm sweaty palm on my shoulder. "Hmm?" I hummed not wanting to open my eyes. "Babe, I feel nauseous." He replied in a sleepy tone. "What time is it?" I asked pushing myself up on my shoulder.

      Finn was currently staying the night over at my house. "I don't know, I think like two a.m."

       I sighed, "What's wrong?" He lazily put his head down on the pillow, "I'm not sure," he started, "I woke up really hot and sweaty. Now I'm starting to feel nauseous. I don't know what to do." I could tell he wasn't feeling good with the way he sounded. "Okay babe, let's go to the bathroom, I'll get you some medicine." I got up off my bed with Finn following.

       "Babe." I heard him say quietly. I turned around to see him sitting back down on the bed. "I'm so dizzy." He explained putting his hand to his head. I walked over to him and helped him up as I snaked my arm around his waist to help him keep stable.

       I helped him walk out of my bedroom and to the bathroom down the hall. "Here, sit in front of the toilet in case you throw up while I'll get you some medicine to help." I said while helping him sit in front of the toilet. I open the medicine cabinet above the sink and grab out the acetaminophen. I start to open the bottle as I hear gagging coming from Finn. My head shot over towards him and I rush to his side.

       I rub his back as his body lets out what's in his stomach. He lets out a groan as he finishes (don't think dirty -_-) and lays his head on my shoulder. "Are you okay Finn?"

      "No, I feel like absolute shit." He lets out a weak laugh. "Aw, poor, sick baby." I say playing with his hair. I feel so bad for him, I don't like seeing my baby boy not feeling well.

      I stand back up and grab the pills. "I'll be right back I'm going to go get the glass of water I have by my bed." I told him leaving the bathroom. I'm surprised my parents haven't heard anything and woken up yet.

       I return to the bathroom with the glass of water and a blanket. I sat the blanket down and proceeded to dump out the warm water in the bathroom sink, then refilled it with cold water.

       I knelt back down by Finn and handed him the glass of cool water. "Here, I also brought a blanket in case you wanted one." I smiled and wrapped the blanket around his slim silhouette. "Thank you, you're the best." He replied giving me a small smile.

       I opened the bottle of pills and grab two out. Finn puts his hand out and I hand him the pills. While he puts them in his mouth I stand up and grab a wash cloth. I turn on the cold water and wet the cloth.

       Kneeling down by Finn once again, I pat the wash cloth on his sweaty forehead. "Does that feel nice?" I ask him. "He nodded his head and I continued to pat his forehead.

      After sitting for a few minutes to make sure he wouldn't puke again, we headed back to my room. He got into bed and so did I.

       I lied on my back as he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my chest. He let out a tired sigh, "What would I do without you?"

It feels good to be back :). I'll try to write more frequently! I love you all!!

Happy Reading- Grace<3