Chapter 18

Previously on The alpha's rogue

The already shifted rogue growled at my mother vigorously then lunged at me, almost killing me but my mother..."

Black magic...? Didn't the witches stop using that magic as it was forbidden?

"You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I still want to spend every irritating moment with you. I will always love you."

"You look so beautiful." Landon said as he approached us.
He crouched down and started running his hands in our semi-thick fur.
———————————————————————
Alexia's POV

As we sprinted through the forest, I started to gain my ability to somehow glide between the forest's nature.
Running in the forests isn't easy at all. It's usually full of trees, bushes and different kinds of flowers. But the feeling of running, soil under your claw, wind running through your fur and yourself racing without a target. If you're not a werewolf, then you won't really know how we truly feel.

Throughout the run, We let our wolves take control of our bodies and bolt freely and play together. I really must say that they bonded much quicker than we did.
We ran for hours till dusk and I was really exhausted from all of the run but it was worth it, not shifting for years is irritating.
We just arrived to where Landon hid our clothes. Trees...Landon hid our clothes in random trees, how did he manage to find them, I have no idea. Will I ever know how? Again, I have no idea.

He shifted first and wore his pants before coming out, leaving me to quickly shift before he comes back and I kill him for peaking at my nude body.

"Are you done?"

"Almost! Don't come."

"But you have already finished." He said as he poked his head from behind the tree.

"How come you are like this?! Have some decency!"

"Come on Come on, we need to feed you before you get any thinner than you already are." He chuckled as he lifted me up, holding me bridal style as my arms snaked around his neck for extra security."

"Landon put me down!"

"What's wrong with carrying my mate?" He whines like a child.

"It's embarrassing Landon, put me down before anyone sees us."

"And what will happen when someone sees us? It's not like I'm kidnapping you." He smirked.

"But-"

"You're not wearing shoes anyway, I don't want you to hurt your feet."

"We're werewolves!"

"I don't care." He sang.

"I want you to go and get ready right away; We're going on a date."

"A date?" I questioned him.

"Yeah. You know a date where two people in a relati-"

"I know what a date is! I'm just making sure I heard right." I said by the time we finally arrived at the door.

"Heard right? What's wrong with going on a date with me? Do I stink?"