Chapter 4

Alexia's POV

A few minutes have passed and I'm still dangling upside down from his broad shoulder. I have tried kicking and muttering curses and still no idea where is this ape taking me.

"Let me go! I don't want a mate and neither want to go anywhere with you!" I tried to scream at the top of my lungs.

"One more word and you might regret opening that little mouth of yours, mate." He finally replied. 

"I thought you became deaf; since you're annoyed as hell and can hear me quite well, then Let. Me. Go. Now." I screeched.
In a matter of seconds, I was standing on my feet, a little bit dizzy, yet I was securely pinned to a tree.
His hands were gripping my arms harshly, I felt the tingles from his touch. The tingles you feel only when you touch your true mate.

Snap out of it!
I found my mate almost losing control of his wolf; his eyes almost charcoal black now. Well that surely happens when I'm stubborn with werewolves around me. A lot.

"I told you that you're going to regret disrespecting me, mate." He growled.

His wolf was on edge of taking control. His fangs were now extending and his face is getting closer to my neck where my mate's mark is supposed to be. His mark. All I knew about getting marked was that it's a way to tell other were-wolves that you're off-limits and you are already somebody else's.  That it also hurts...alot.
Wait a minute, Is he going to mark! No way in hell am I letting him do that!

As I realised his intention, I started thrashing around, whipping my head to the sides to make it difficult for him to mark me. He wasn't buying it; he added more pressure to my arms, it will surely leave bruises but I wasn't gonna let him mark me at any cost. I lifted my knee and with as much force I could muster, I hit him in his groin.
His hands' pressure were gone in a second. I pushed him with as much strength I could get and let him stumble backwards as he fell to the ground. I ran as quick as my feet could take me as if my life depended on it, which technically is true.

I kept running until I saw a river. The moonlight was shining upon it and only my inhaling and exhaling were heard. A bloodcurdling howl emitted not far away from me. As I started running again, I tried to increase my speed up but that only made me feel pain from my unhealed injury. The wound wasn't lethal to stop me yet it made me slow down.

At that moment, my body was hit. I felt a weight on my body as I was pinned to the floor.
From the tingles, it was obviously my mate.
I started thrashing more and more yet it was no use he was only centimetres away from my neck, almost marking me when another man came from behind the trees and called him,
"Alpha."

Holy hell! I trespassed on a territory without realising and found my mate whose an alpha?! How bad can things get to me after all of this?

My mate growled at him but they were definitely mind-linking each other. As quickly as that man got here, he left again leaving me with my mate. Suddenly my mate released me and stood to his feet whilst I tried to get away again but with no use.
My ape of a mate took a hold of my upper arms and yanked me to my feet. He roughly turned me to face him, his slightly muscular arm wrapped around my waist, swiftly he lifted me, to yet leave me again hanging upside down.
Landon's POV
(First time Lexi was on his shoulder)