Chapter 25

Joe's POV

I'm unbelievably proud of Dianne even though her mother has recently passed she still decided to continue with strictly. This week we are doing the Samba which I'm struggling but it's probably not helping the fact that I keep stopping to ask Dianne if she is okay. I'm definitely over asking like every minute I ask her, but I just can't help myself.

J-"Hey D you okay"
D-"Yes for the millionth time I'm okay"
J-"Good I know you're strong but it doesn't stop me worrying"
D-"God you sound like my m... mum"

Dianne looked down to the floor and I saw a small teardrop to the ground. I walked over and wrapped her in a warm hug. I know it won't change what happened but at least she knows she safe and she's got me no matter what.

J-"You've got me no matter what you know through the hard times and the good"
D-"I love you so much, Joe"
J-"I love you more Di"
D-"I guess losing my mum makes me grateful for everyone I do have in my life"

...

Samba week was going very smoothly. I mean the dance wasn't but everything else was. It was Saturday morning the day of us performing the Samba and I had a very important question to ask Dianne, well two to be precise. I had woken up a few minutes before Dianne and she was just beginning to stir. I'm gonna ask her one of them now because that way if I get rejected I can say it was just a dream.

J-"Dianne"
D-"Mhm"
J-"Will you be my girlfriend and will you move in with me"

Okay, what can I say I panicked? I asked her both of them at once, what if I get rejected though. Joe, you're being silly this is Dianne we're on about. I was too busy panicking to notice that Dianne had fully woken up and was staring at me very shocked and surprised.

D-"What"

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say.

D-"Wait did I dream that"

I still wasn't saying anything.

D-"I must have dreamt that because you look as shocked as me"
J-"What did you dream"
D-"Oh Nothing my answer would have been yes though"

Abort, abort. Screw not saying anything. She just said yes. I know she thought it was a dream but she said yes.

J-"OKAY you didn't dream that"
D-"What"
J-"In your dream, I just asked you will you be my girlfriend and will you move in with me"
D-"It wasn't a dream"
J-"Nope but you said yes you can't take that back now"
D-"This is an awful way to do it"
J-"I know let's rewind"
D-"Good idea"
J-"Dianne"
D-"Yes"
J-"Will you be my girlfriend and will you move in with me"
D-"YES"

Dianne jumped into my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms wrapped around my neck. Our lips moved in sync. We pulled apart and she whispered softly "I love you Joseph Graham Sugg" she kissed me again before we pulled apart and I whispered "I love you too Dianne Claire Buswell" We brought our lips together again in a passionate kiss before I placed Dianne down on the bed not breaking the kiss. Dianne tugged at my shirt before slowly pulling it off, shortly followed by hers...

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner