Chapter 8

Joe's POV

I couldn't believe it. I got the girl I wanted. The gorgeous red-haired woman ran towards me. I lifted Dianne in the air and span her around. I was so happy. This is without a doubt one of the most amazing moments of my life. Since Dianne had come over all my nerves have vanished, she just makes me so calm. Arggg I couldn't believe I got partnered with her. So many thoughts were rushing through my head, I couldn't think straight. I was probably smiling uncontrollably like an idiot. But I didn't care. Everything in this moment seemed to go so fast, I was now upstairs talking to Claudia.
C-"Joe you said you've never danced sober"
J-"No, no I haven't but thankfully I think Dianne has"
D-"Yes I have definitely danced sober"
We all laughed. She really did have a beautiful smile. The cameras finally cut and we went back to my, well our dressing room to talk more. When I closed the door she jumped into my arms and I spun her around again. J-"Omg I'm so happy you're my partner"
D-"I know right"
J-"I don't think anyone else would've been able to cope with my waves of emotion"
Dianne laughed again.
J-"I can't believe it, I got you"
D-"Why are you so shocked"
J-"You know how you asked me if I had a pro I wanted in mind"
D-"Yeah"
J-"Well that pro was you"
D-"Really"
J-"Yes why wouldn't it be"
I picked her up again and spun her around. She was probably going dizzy by this point. I put her down and we went to go sit on the sofa.
D-"For a moment then I honestly thought you were going to say the pro I wanted to get paired with was like Karen or someone and I didn't get them I got you"
J-"No, that would have been a good joke though" We both laughed.
D-"It would if been but it would've hurt"
J-"Yeah and I wouldn't want to ever hurt you"

Dianne's POV

I blushed. Joe was so sweet and kind and cute. Woah Dianne calm down, I seriously need to get over myself. We carried on talking and he continued to make me laugh.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner