Chapter 21

Natalia's POV

It was just Joe, Avery and I in the room now.

N-"How's dancing going"
J-"It's going great, Dianne's a great teacher though"
N-"Yeah"
G-"I'm not meaning to be rude your welcome here anytime you want but why did you come today"
J-"Because Dianne got a little upset this morning about coming to visit you so I offered to come with her and support her"
G-"That's really nice of you not many people want to come into hospitals if they don't have to"
J-"Well I care about Dianne"
N-"A lot from what Layna has told us"
J-"Yeah she's an amazing person well she's incredible with the effort she puts into everything how she's annoyingly good at many things first time but doesn't laugh at me when I'm not yeah she's brilliant"
N-"It sounds like you feel more for her than just caring"
J-"Yeah I feel a lot more if only I could pluck up the courage to tell her, urm can I ask you a question"
N-"Shoot"
J-"Why are you giving me advice normally mums would interrogate the guy to make sure he's right for her daughter"
N-"Well I trust my daughter's judgement and I'm not like a normal mum, you'd normally be meeting me in a living room or a restaurant"
J-"Yeah"
N-"If you want my advice just tell her how you feel because she feels the same way and things are gonna be awkward between you two until you tell each other"
J-"Thanks"
G-"I've never seen anyone look at someone the way Dianne looks at you, she feels the same Joe just go for it"
J-"Thank you it really means a lot I've never felt about someone the way I feel about Dianne she really is one in a million or even trillion"

L-"So whatcha talking about"
J-"Urmm"
N-"Strictly and Joe was talking about how good of a teacher Dianne is"
D-"Really"
J-"Yeah you are, I wish more teachers were like you"
D-"aww thanks"
...

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner