Chapter 2

Joe's POV

We finally met the pros. The male pros were all very intimidating, they are all quite strong compared to the small me, who looked like he should be in high school still. A red-haired dancer caught my eye I smiled at her but who knows if she was even looking at me. Use your brain Joe she probably wasn't you're not famous like the others. No one will know who you are. The producers sat us all down in a circle so we could all talk and get to know each other I was talking with Lee and Kate when the producers interrupted all of us.
Producers-P
P-"We have figured out who is going with who, you will all find out when we film the first episode on Saturday"
Everyone cheered with excitement and I'm pretty sure nerves as well.
P-"We are all going to go round the circle to say something about ourselves that no one knows"
I hated this game my whole life was pretty much on the internet there wasn't much that people didn't know about me. Everyone took it in turn to say something about themselves. It came round to Dianne and all my focus shifted onto her.
D-"Urmm I don't know"
P-"It can literally be anything"
D-"Yeah but mine won't be happy or funny"
P-"So"
D-"Fine my dad is in jail and has been for 4 years"
She laughed. Everyone gasped.
D-"I know it's shocking I'm a ballroom dancer and my dad is in the highest security prison in America"
Neil-"Highest security"
D-"Yeah he got moved there from England because he kept escaping out of the ones here"
Stacey-"Really"
D-"Yep I told you it wouldn't be happy or funny"
Something about her intrigued me and made me want to get to know her more. She seemed to have a great personality I mean I haven't known her for very long but yeah I had a good feeling. We carried on going around the circle saying things about ourselves. Eventually, it got to me. Oh god here goes.
P-"Joe"
J-"Urm yeah ok"
P-"This might be a little hard for you seen as most things about you are already online" The producers joked I laughed a little. 
J-"Yeah, urmm ok my older sister is Zoe Sugg also known as Zoella online" People probably already knew that but I panicked. Oops.
P-"Oh that's right of course how could I forget. We offered Zoe to come on this show a few years ago"
J-"But she said no. Yeah, I was there when she was asked. Don't worry I'm used to living in my sister's shadow" I joked but I was actually telling the truth. Everyone laughed. At least they didn't know I was being serious. Dianne was the only person who didn't laugh she just looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile. She saw straight through my joke not many people could do that actually I wasn't sure anyone could do that. No one has ever before, they all just laugh and I have to pretend it was a joke. Like I said before there was something about her that intrigued me. I needed to get to know her more.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne story:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner