Chapter 14: Talk

"Stop struggling Izuku, didn't I already told you--- YOU'RE MINE"

Izuku was awaken by the sudden and awful dream. He sat quietly on the bed with his eyes still feeling a little tired and puffy from all the crying he did last night. He felt embarassed on how he acted to Katsuki, the two of them are just friends yet he over stepped his boundaries and acted like he was Bakugou's lover asking where he's been and what he was doing. But the two of them have shared a passionate kiss that could mean something. It mean something to Izuku but for Katsuki it could have just been a mistake. He shakes his head trying to get those thoughts out of his mind. How could he think about all those shallow things when Bakugou just came home last night bruised from a fight with Shoto.
Movement from the other side of the bed snaps Izuku back to reality and out of his thoughts. He stares at the man sleeping beside him. His eyes focuses on the rising and falling of Katsuki chest. Without him realizing Izuku places his hand on Katsuki chest. He was not satisfied in just seeing him breathing he wanted to feel his heartbeat no maybe he just wanted to touch him. Izuku closes his eyes as he felt Katsuki heartbeat on his palm. It was a comforting feeling for him like a lullaby.

"What are you doing?"
Izuku snaps his hand back to his side. He immediately locked eyes with Katsuki. The soft emerald  meets the piercing gaze of ruby eyes. He broke the silent stare and shifted his gaze trying not to look on those ruby eyes.
"Umm-um n-nothing jus--sst  checking if you're still alive any way now that i see you're alright I better let you sleep in peace" he shifts umcomfortably on the bed. He slides the blanket of his body and proceeded to get out of the bed. He wanted to get out of this room right now. Katsuki saw him feeling him up he wasn't doing anything bad he really was just trying to feel his heartbeat but the embarassment of his actions is already showing on his face he didn't need a mirror to see that he's  already red as a tomato. He literally  jump out of the bed but before he could walk away a strong hand grip his wrist and stopped him from walking away.
"Can we talk? I just really want to talk with you"
Izuku tug his hands trying to get away from Katsuki grip but the latter is stronger than him. He wanted to be out of the room and lock himself on his own room but he also wanted to talk to Katsuki and ask him what happened last night, how did he ended up having a fight with Shoto, why he hadn't been home for a long time. He had so many questions that he needed answer that the feeling of having them answered by him weighs more than trying to get away from him.
He sighs and turned his body to face Katsuki. And once again emerald meets ruby but this time they held their gaze for a long time.
_______________________________________

"Yeah, geez I'll pay you back. I'll come tommorrow. Yeah I'm okay, uhuh thanks again Shigaraki okay bye"
Katsuki took a deep sigh as he sits on the couch crossing his legs comfortably taking  a sip from his cup of coffee. Izuku is sitting beside Katsuki his eyes staring intently at  the man beside him.
"Stop doing that" Katsuki flicks his fingers hitting the greenette forehead.
He was caught in surprise from the sudden  action "What the hell that hurt" his palms rubbing the area where the other man finger just hits.
Katsuki told him they would have a "talk" but for the pass hour nothing happened. No one was in the house aside from them. The twins are at school. The nanny, Nemuri and Aizawa are out grocery shopping. He had so many questions on his mind that he find it hard to ask them. But its a now or never oppurtunity he knows that if he don't talk now he might regret it later. He suck up a lot of air and released it in a loud exhale.

"How did the two of you meet last night?"

Katsuki took a long sip of his coffee placed his cup on the table and he started to talk.

"---his in the hospital right now. Shigaraki is with him right now I'll be visiting tommorrow"

"I want to come with"

"You don't really need to Izuku that guy had hurt you and the beating he got from me would not compare to what he had done to you"
Before Izuku could utter another word he was caught in surprise as Katsuki slowly links his hands with Izuku and raising them to his lips and giving the back of the greenette hands a kiss. The ash blond smirks as he sees Izuku reaction.

"What are you doing" trying to avert his gaze he could feel Katsuki eyes on him.

"Did you really think i just wanted to talk about that bastard Shoto" the ash blond places another kiss on Izuku hands.

"What could you possibly want to talk about other than Shoto" he wanted to ran away right now but at the same time he wanted to know more.

"Izuku, I'm sorry for being such a jerk for so many years. I know just saying sorry won't mean too much for all the horrible things I've done to you. You can say I'm a fucking asshole you can beat me or slap me if that makes you feel good"
Izuku don't have the nerve to hurt Katsuki sure the two of them have a bad history but it was all in the past now. And he had helped him and had never ask Izuku for anything in return.
"I was a fucking coward Izuku. The truth is i feel in love with you first. I've loved you since we were still little kids. I've  loved you during middle school. I've  loved you during highschool. And i still love you "
Izuku can feel his heart beating as he hears everyword that comes out of Katsuki mouth.As if time stopped and all he could hear was Katsuki confession and nothing  else matters.

"I can't help falling in love with you Izuku"

Author's note:
Sorry for the super late update 😔. When school work hits it just drain the shit out off me. But for this whole week i dont have any school ( actually my week long vacation started 2 days ago but i was out drinking(don't drink if you're underage) and hanging out with friends, so i hadn't have the time to write.But now the partying is done i could do some writing)So i bet i can write atleast 2 chapters apart from this one or maybe 3 chapters???( cross fingers). I hope uhuhuhuh!!!!!

AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I APPRECIATE THE VOTES AND THE READS AMD COMMENTS. Whenever my phone dings and i see a notification for my story it just warms my heart 🤗

If you guys have any suggestions for the story send it to me or comment it. I would appreciate it greatly.

ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN  FOR READING MY HUMBLE FANFIC.
SEE YOU AGAIN FOR THE NEXT CHAP.
PEACE ✌😎👊