Chapter 6: Porridge

Izuku eyes slowly opens he squints as his eyes adjusts on the light entering his sight. He stirred trying to sit himself up on the bed. After a good 5 minutes he finally managed to pull his aching body up. Izuku rubs the bruise on his neck. He remembers the way Shoto forced himself on him last night. He couldn't do anything to stop the assault he was helpless all he could do was beg for him to stop and let him go.

"STOP FUCKING STRUGGLING IZUKU YOU THINK YOU CAN RAN AWAY FROM ME LITTLE SHIT. DIDN'T I TELL YOU YOU'RE MINE."

"Stop please i don't want this Shoto let me go, help someone help"

"You want someone to help you. Maybe you want your precious kacchan to help you. Yeah i know you little whore i saw you having your little date in a cafe. ARE YOU FUCKING HIM HUH WHAT A FUCKING SLUT YOU ARE"

"Shoto stop i can-can't b r eathe"

"Izuku stop" the voice snaps Izuku back to reality.
Katsuki snatched Izuku hands away from his neck
"What are you doing, are you trying to hurt yourself" he can see the worry on Katsuki face.
"I-im sorry" Izuku answered in a stuttering voice.
"Can you stand I made breakfast" Katsuki offered his hands to Izuku. For a second Izuku stared at Katsuki hands he felt a sudden rush feeling of embarrassment as he remembered what happened last night how Katsuki saw him naked and crying at the floor of his living room. How he was cleaned by Katsuki not just the outside but the inside of his body.
"Im sorry about last night. I-i made you see and do something disgusting. I really sor" a hand covers his mouth before he could finish his sentence
"Stop dont talk anymore. You need to eat first" Katsuki offered his hands again to Izuku.
"O okay" Izuku holds on to Katsuki arms as they walk to the table. Izuku noticed Katsuki cleaned everything. He glances at Katsuki, Izuku eyes started to water he tried to keep it in and not letting it fall. He was so ashamed and embarrassed of himself. He showed a disgusting part of himself to Katsuki last night.Why did he even called katsuki at that time? Does Bakugou think that his dirty and disgusting?Why is he being so nice to him right now? Izuku has so many questions on his mind. That he don't know which one to pick to ask katsuki because hes afraid of the answer.
Katsuki pulled a chair for Izuku to sit.
"Here sit" Izuku did what he is told. Katsuki served Izuku a bowl of porridge saying that he is not allowed for the time being to eat solid food because of the injury on his neck. Izuku took a spoonful and ate it. It was the most amazing porridge he had eaten on his entire life. Even better than what his mother used to make. Without any warning tears started to flow on his cheeks. He took another spoonful and another until he finished the whole bowl.
"Do you want another?" Katsuki ask he was holding a mug and by the smell of it he was drinking coffee
Izuku forgot while he was eating that Katsuki was sitting just opposite of him while he was gulping down the bowl full of portidge just a minute ago. He could feel a blush forming on his face
"No thank you I'm full" Izuku doesn't know where to look at he is to embarrass to look at Katsuki so he decided to just stare at the empty bowl
"Izuku I--" a phone ringing stopping Katsuki from what he is about to say.
He stood up and excused himself to answer the call. Izuku stared at Katsuki as he walk towards the door of his apartment and closes it behind him. Izuku let out a big sigh he scans his apartment and thought that he had to move again now that Shoto knows were he lives he might come back like he did the last time. It's been two years since him and Shoto broke up. He couldn't take the abuse anymore it was a vicious cycle, Shoto would beat him up and rape him. Then he will say sorry and give him gifts and take him to dates. If something happened that pissess Shoto off may it be from work or Izuku did something that angered him the cycle of abuse begins again. It was like that for the last 2 years of their relationship. But their relationship wasn't always like that their first year together on those 3 years they were in a relationship was pure bliss and full of love. Shoto was the perfect boyfriend to have he was gentle and caring to Izuku. But something happened to Shoto on the 2nd year of their relationship. Izuku didn't know the reason but Shoto started to beat him it was a slap at first then it escalated to punches and eventually Shoto started to strangle him specially during sex. Shoto used to be gentle when they do it but when he started to abuse Izuku even if he refused, Shoto would pinned him down and force himself on him. At first Izuku just told himself that Shoto is just feeling the stress on his work that he will be back to normal but as the abuse escalated Izuku couldn't get out anymore. He was trapped and alone with no one to help him. He never longer have confidence on himself all the hurtful and berating words of Shoto are starting to affect him. He truly believed at that time the only person who could love someone like him was Shoto. But he managed to get out of that toxic relationship to live a new life.
Right now the new life that he has built is crumbling again now that Shoto has found him. And he's afraid of facing Katsuki questions of what happened that night. He don't want to tell how dirty and broken he is to Katsuki. He dont want the feelings he had bottled up for years to flow out and all his secrets revealed. Not now that Katsuki is around him. He is making Izuku weak his feelings for so many years are all stirring inside of him trying to get out. He had once thought that he wouldn't get the chance to be close to Katsuki again.  Izuku had known about Katsuki success as a doctor for 7 years now. He had followed all the news and interviews anything that is about Katsuki Bakugou. Katsuki had always been smart ever since they were  kids. So when he discovered seven years ago that Katsuki did become a doctor he was elated for him. But Izuku knew that he could never be something more to Katsuki so he buried all his feelings deep and lock it away. But now all the walls that Izuku built the thousands of locks he put on his feelings for Katsuki all these years are slowly being destroyed little by little.
Izuku can feel a little sting on his chest.
The door opened and Katsuki enters his face looking a little annoyed. He clicks his tongue while looking at his phone.
"Sorry about that just work" he placed his phone on his pockets  and started walking to the table and sits down. He took a sip of his now cold coffee. Izuku can feel Katsuki staring at him. An awkward silence filled the room. Then Katsuki spoke and broke the silence
"Get all your things you're coming with me. If you can't bring it right now I'll ask the movers to bring it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow" Izuku couldn't believe what he is hearing.
"No I'll stay here" Izuku mumbles
Izuku heard a loud thud in the table it was Katsuki slamming his hands on the top of the table.
"Stop Izuku you are coming with whether you like it or not. Sooner or later Shoto will come back here and god knows what that bastard will do. So no Izuku you are coming with me. If I have to drag you I will do it"
Izuku slowly lifts his head and locked eyes with Katsuki, emerald eyes meets ruby eyes. He thought if he heard right, how did Katsuki knew about Shoto.
"Ho-how did y-you k-kn-know S-shoto" Izuku couldn't control the shaking of his voice
Katsuki piercing stare send chills downs Izuku spine.
"Kirishima told me. I know the gist of it. So you don't have to tell me right now. But in the future I would like to hear it from you directly. For now I won't ask you anything and force you to answer me. My priority right now is to get you out of here and your safety" Izuku couldn't respond back to Katsuki. He felt like he was frozen in place due to shock of Katsuki knowing his horrid past with Shoto.

"Say Kacchan do you think I'm dirty" Izuku eyes widen as he realize the words on his mind that he said it out loud

Katsuki frowns and stood up and walked towards were Izuku is sitting. He knelt on Izuku side and took the his hands. Izuku flinches as he felt Katsuki warm hands on his. Turning his body to face Katsuki. The ash blond intertwined their fingers together and looks up at Izuku face. With a small smile

"No deku you're not dirty" kissing Izuku hand

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heyyyyyy everyone hope you all having a good day. Thanks for reading my humble fanfiction.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Porshii- yeah todoroki is quite an asshole in this story ahahah. Even me i wanna beat him to what he did to out cute cinnamon deku.