Chapter 12: Am I a Monster?

"How can you beat a drunkard Shigaraki?" the voice startled the blue haired doctor, he turned his head to face the owner of the voice. It was Dabi a colleague of him and Katsuki   in the hospital. 

" I didn't do it I'm not as hot tempered as you and Katsuki and for you're information the one that beat this guy was Katsuki" he shifts on his seat. Shigaraki examines the man lying peacefully in the hospital bed. His head is covered with several patches and  a bandage  wrapped around his head. Katsuki did a number on the guy he had been friends with Bakugou for so long that he knows that the guy has quite a temper but after having the twins he had mellowed out. But he guessed seeing the guy that assaulted someone Katsuki deeply cared for he snapped. Shigaraki felt a headache forming he placed his fingers on his temples trying to massage the headache away.

Dabi let out a small chuckle, placing his hands on his coats pocket he started to walk to the door but before he could open it he turned and spoke " well take care of that guy" waving at Shigaraki as he exits the room.

Shigaraki took a long sigh
"What ever man" as he closes his eyes .

The room is quiet only the faint humming of the aircon can be heard inside the room. Todoroki sits quietly on the bed staring at the window. Seeing his reflection on the glass he couldn't help but feel sorry for himself he look weak with patches and bandages surrounding his body and head. His head throbs intensely he's not sure if it was due to a hangover or to due to the beating katsuki gave him. He thinks it's the latter.

"You're awake"
Todoroki turned his head to face the man that brought him to the hospital. He had a pale blue hair and eyes that almost looks like he was perpetually tired. He bowed his head to the man.
"Sorry did i make to much noise and woke you up"
The man shakes his head
"Nah its okay dont worry about it. Im a light sleeper i guess its part of being a doctor you have to be ready whenever" he laughs.
Shoto lifts his head turning his gaze once again on the window. He could see both him and the other man reflection on the glass. He felt pathetic, katsuki bakugou beat him until he was unconscious and now his friend brings him to the hospital. He was weak and will always be.

Father was right he really was weak

What a weakling you are!! Are you even my fucking son!!! Answer me??!!!!

A finger taps on his hands  he flinches from the sudden touch.
"Are you okay? You were just staring blankly for a second there. Are you dizzy do you wanna puke?" The man frowns as he ask shoto questions. His whole face showing concern for him.
Shoto showed a weak smile
" I'm okay...Thank you for bringing me to the hospital. I promise I'll pay you back"
The man shift on his seat he smiles.
"No its okay and besides Bakugou's the one paying for your hospitalization. Any way my names  Shigaraki Tomura" the man extend his hand to shoto for a handshake.
Todoroki stares at the extended hand for a seconds but choose to ignore it.
"Shoto todoroki but i bet you know that already"
Shigaraki grins.
" I guess you don't like handshakes"

The room was quite for awhile it was shigaraki that broke the silence.

"Bakugou wanted to beat you up badly you know. He was planning to do it this weekend he had you followed and shit like that I guess he got his wish earlier. I mean i won't be lying if I say I wont beat you to a pulp  if you did something like that to someone i know"

Clenching his fist he spoke "I  understand. Im a piece of shit"

"You bet you are"

Shoto couldn't deny he really is a piece of shit he had hurt Izuku and he can't take back what he had done. Maybe calling him a piece of shit is just to tame. He's a fucking scumbag that deserved what he got and maybe more. Maybe he deserved to die for all his sins and burn in hell forever. He stares at his reflection on the window. The turquoise eyes on his left eye  that reminds him of his father so much stares back at him reminding how he is as much as a monster as him.

"Do you think im a monster?"

"I don't know you"

"Then if I tell you about me, can you tell me if I really am a monster?"

Author's note:
Sorrrryyh for the short chapter :(:(.
Im still polishing the shoto backstory so ill be posting it for the next chapter.

GUYSSSS THANKS FOR THE 1K READS!!!! I was happy just getting 10 reads when i first posted this story. I didn't  expect this story to be read by so many people!!! Really guys thanks so much. I really appreciate your support makes me wanna make the story more interesting for you guys.

See you in the next chapter!!! 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
Take care everyone
And have a nice day 🖐🖐