Chapter 11: Drinks

"Hey, can we go now. I'm beat and I need a drink asap" Shigaraki peeks his head on Katsuki office door.
Katsuki took his coat and walks toward Shigaraki. Patting his friends shoulder he smiled.
"Let's go I'm also dying for a drink"

"And then i told her i don't love her you know. I was just in it for the sex"
Katsuki drinks silently listening to his friend talking about his women problems. The club was noisy with heavy music playing in the background and random lights flashing with different colors. The air heavy with the smell of cigarettes and sweat.

"I need to pee" Shigaraki announced as he disappears within the crowd as he walks going to the restroom.
Katsuki lit his cigarette then someone tap his shoulder.
A woman wearing a skin tight black dress her green hair shines as the lights hit her. She seductively smiles at him placing the tip of her cigarette at the ember of his cigarette. Katsuki eyed the woman as she sits beside him. The strong smell of perfume from the woman fills Katsuki nose he hated how it reminds him of "her" yet she also reminds him someone important to him, he grabs the woman on her waist kissing her deeply. She moans as she sits on his lap putting her arms around Katsuki. he couldn't stop himself she reminds him too much of Izuku he can't stop the desire inside him. Maybe he was already drunk but the person he is kissing right now  not the woman but it was Izuku. The woman whispered to him 

"if you want we can get out of here" as she licks his ears, her hands moving between his legs.

Katsuki grunts as he felt her hands on his groin. She places small kisses on his neck. 

"c'mon babe ill rock your world" kissing Katsuki on the lips.

Katsuki   can feel his whole body heating up the feeling of lust filling his body. He knows what his doing right now is not right  making out with random woman in a club and evetually having a one night stand. He is not ashamed of having one night stands with strangers he had done it with so many people in the past. He is ashamed of himself of how he sees her, the person that he sees while kissing her was Izuku. He was not reacting to her touches because it was her touching him but because in his mind it was Izuku doing it and those thoughts are turning on Katsuki.

"What the fu--" he  curses as someone pulled the woman of him  dropping her on the floor.It took Katsuki by surprise as he saw the person that did it. All the lust that in his body disappeared and replaced by anger.
He could never forget that hetechromatic eye and hair that split apart with colors of white and red.
Katsuki almost growls as he spoke that persons name.
"Shoto" he grits his teeth. He want to pummel the bastard right there and then but he held himself back.

"WHERE IS HE" Shoto grabbed the ash blond collar and started to shake him aggressively.

"What the fuck would i tell you you sick bastard. Fucking let go of me" gripping Shoto arms as he tried to pull himself away from the other man.

Before Katsuki could react a fist hits his face and he fell hard on the floor. People around them started to panic as they saw the scene that is happening before them.
He could fell blood starting to pool on his mouth. He spits the blood on the floor.
"What the fuck!! You psycho!" Rubbing the side of his face that Shoto hits just a few seconds ago
Todoroki walks toward Katsuki with his fist clench ready to punch the ash blond again. Katsuki knows what Todoroki is planning to do he had been part of too many brawls in his lifetime he knows a single punch in the face is not the end of it. He quickly steady himself as he tried to stand up. Even with his eyes still blurry from the diziness he felt, he saw shoto going for anothe punch. Katsuki quickly dodge it and hits Shoto stomach with his fist. The other man staggers for a bit coughing.

"IZUKU IS MINE!! YOU CAN NEVER COME BETWEEN US"

"IZUKU IS NOT YOUR DAMN PROPERTY"

The two male exchanged blows as hard as they can drawing blood from each other. People started scrambling and shouting for security. When the security arrived at the scene the two male look bloodied and bruised but still cursing at each other. The fight only lasted for 5 minutes but for the two of them it felt like hours. Shigaraki arrives half confused half angry at the scene that he saw. He was the one who went and talked with the manager of the club to try and calm the situation. The owner of the club agreed to look a blind eye on the incident.
Shigaraki drags the two male on the parking lot. He shoves Shoto on the back of his car the man  is almost unconscious due to the heavy beating he got from Katsuki.

Shigaraki took a big sigh and kicks Katsuki on the knee. The ash blond grunts on the action feeling the pain but didn't complain

"What the actual shit!! I just went to pee and when i come back i see you slamming down some dude" he took out a cigarette on his pocket lighting it within seconds. "So that guy is Shoto huh. You got to do your 20 punches on him. Didn't i told you. You giving someone 20 puches can kill them" he raise his eyebrows at Katsuki. The ash blond didn't utter any words as Shigaraki continues to smoke his cigarette. The two of them just leaned silently on the blue haired car not saying any words to each other.
Katsuki body hurts but he knows Shoto is not in a better shape than him. He winces as he check all the cuts and bruises on his body.

Shigaraki throws his cigarette on the floor crushing it with his feet.
"Ill take you both in the hospital" he walks toward the driver side opening the door of the car.
"No I'm okay i just got a few cuts and bruises" Katsuki declines his friends offer. Shoto only did a little damage on him. The bruises hurts but thats only it. He didnt broke any bones in his body. But Shoto is another story he slammed the guys face on the floor so hard Katsuki thinks he might have given the guy a nasty concussion.
"Im good Shigaraki. Thanks for the offer" giving a reassuring smile to his friend " ill call aizawa he'll drive me home"

"What ever you say man"
"Shigaraki take care of shoto. Ill be at the hospital tomorrow"

Katsuki watches as Shigaraki drives away. He puts his hands on his face.
"Fuck did i just do"
He opened his phone and saw the last text he had with Izuku.

-when are you coming home? Its been 2 days-

-im busy-

Katsuki sighs feeling the cold air around him as he hugs himself. With a whisper he muttered to himself.
"I miss you Izuku"

Authors note:

Wow i got over 500 reads huhuhhhh i didnt expect my story to have that many reads. Thank you so much for the support.
I didnt get to publish this chapter immediately because i kept on changing it.  And i change it from a bar to a club. I guess in my experiemce clubs are much more intense place to have those scenes than a bar.

Have a good day everyone!