Chapter 13: Todoroki's Confession

"What a fucking let down of a son you are! Are you gonna cry huh!?!"

A man with a an intimidating aura looks down at a small boy as he weep silently stifling his cries.

"What are you doing to him" a woman shouts as she approaches the weeping boy hugging him protectively.

The larger man slaps the woman on the cheek. Blood drips on her lips as tears started to stream down her face.
The smaller boy trembles at the scene he is witnessing.

"What a bunch of fools" the larger man walks away but before he was out of the room he shouted
"SHOTO BE READY AGAIN TOMMORROW"

The woman hugs the little boy with all her strength whispering comforting words on his ears.

"My mother was a good woman she loves all her children but i guess everyone has their limits" Shoto stared at his reflection his eyes stared on the small droplets of water sliding down the glass.

"YOUR FORM IS WRONG! AGAIN!"

His name is Enji Todoroki he used to be a national athlete for taekwondo. His career ended when he became a victim of a drunk driver. The accident shattered his femur on his right leg. But it was not only his bones that were shattered so does his dreams of representing his country in the olympics. He was never the same after the accident the only thing that made him smile was being married to Rei. Those days with her was his most precious moments. Before long Rei got pregnant and gave birth to Toya their first child. It was this time that Enji started to realize if he can't have his dreams come true maybe he can train his child and push him to become what he cant become. He was strict pushing his son to his limits until he cried.

"STOP CRYING AND DO WHAT I SAY TO YOU"

The Todoroki household was a brutal house to live in. After a few years Toya ran away from home. No one saw him go he just disappeared not leaving any note saying where he is going. Enji was furious and his fury led to him abusing his wife and his 3 other children.

"Its your fault!!! You're supposed to be their mother but you just let Toya go. What a fucking useless woman you are"

Rei todoroki loves Enji with all her heart. The two of them met after the accident.They fell in love and nothing was coming between them. But Enji dreams started to break apart their family and it hurts her literally. She used to be a woman that was full of hope and a smile that lights up a room but now she never smiles and her eyes lacks the shine it has from the past. Her heart broke when Toya ran away from home she knows why he did what he did. But it just added fuel on the fire that was Enji it made him more furious he groomed their eldest son to become exactly like him to make him an Olympian and then he just left without saying any word. After letting out all his anger on his wife and children he decided to train one of his children to become like him a national taekwondo athlete. His two children Fuyumi and Tatsuo are already to old to start training. So Enji put his sight on his youngest Shoto.

It was a torture for young Shoto but he wanted to please his father he wanted his family to become happy he thought with an innocent mind of a child.

"If i become strong like what father want me to become i can protect mother. Im the only one who could do it"

Fuyumi and Tatsuo lives far away from the main house they were attending college but it was obvious that they want to be as far away from their father. They never come home even during breaks and special occassions always saying how busy they were. They never wanted to go back to that house.

Shoto was trained in the most brutal ways. When he turned six he started to join competitions when he won Enji beats him scolding him of his mistakes. When he losses Enji beats him telling him how weak he was. He endured it all because in his mind no matter what happened his mother was with him.

"No matter what happens, mom is with me she will never leave me"

He was given a sports scholarship to attend UA. Enji was delighted to hear the news that his son was accepted at UA it was the same school that opened all the oppurtunities for him to become a national player. Now his son has gotten a scholarship on his alma mater. Enji changed his attitude when Shoto started to enter highschool he became a little gentle and smiles more often. He rarely beats Shoto when he makes a mistake during their training. Shoto was happy now that his father has change maybe his family will be back together again. But this happiness will not last for long

"In UA i met Izuku Midoriya at first i thought he was an annoying guy but eventually i opened my heart to him he supported me and listened to me and i fell in love" Shoto closes his eyes trying to remember the happy memories he had, he chuckles "But i knew Izuku will never love me back because of Bakugou"

"Are you saying Midoriya likes Bakugou?" shigaraki questioned shoto

Shoto nodded a small smile on his lips formed "but luck was with me that stupid Bakugou bullied Izuku because he can't accept the fact that he loves Izuku. What a fucking idiot" he scoffs "i held on the already weak Izuku i want him to fall for me and hold on to me and make him forget. I Want to be the person he could rely on just i was depended on him" he gritted his teeth "but he never looked at me"

"But i stayed beside him wishing one day he'll change his mind. After graduating in UA my life it changes for the worse"

"Your whore of a mother just left!!!! How could she do this Shoto!! TELL ME!!"

"My mother she left us. She was a patient woman but i guess everyone has their limits. My father he couldn't accept it so he ended his life. I-I was confuse on what to do. I called Izuku looked for him but he move out of town. Everyone left me. I was so broken." Shoto voice shakes he could feel a lump on his throat as he speak

Shigaraki offers him a cup of water in which shoto drinks utter a small thanks.

"My siblings came back and cared for me. I ended my taekwondo career and just focused on college and getting a job. Eventually i found a job which i am good at and i met Izuku again by accident. He was still the same izuku the same emerald eyes and curly green hair. We met for few times and i courted him and he eventually accepted. We were happy. I was happy ive never felt that kind happiness for a long time. But i guess i am my father's son. Whenever i feel irritated or stressed out i would let it all out on Izuku. I was messed up. I knew it was wrong what i was doing but i couldn't stop myself"

Shigaraki stares at the man sitting on the hospital bed clutching a paper cup filled with water. This man brought up in a family surrounded with abuse from his father. And everything that happened to him it was suprising that shoto hadn't ended his life. But all the rage and frustration he had would come out and Izuku was the recipient of that emotions.

"one day i was cleaning our room and i found a notebook with newspaper clippings about Katsuki Bakugou. I was so furious that when Izuku came back home that evening i forced myself on him"

Shigaraki shifts in his seat and listened intensively on Shoto.

"I was afraid to lose him. I said my sorry and i wont do it again.In the back of my mind i was afraid that he would just leave me like how my mother left my father. But i did it again i abused him physically, emotionally and sexually. Then the next day ill say my sorry. It was like a fucking circle. And i cant escape it"
Tears fell down on Shoto cheeks
"I guess eventually Izuku can't take it anymore he left me without saying any goodbye. I did deserve it though. It left me broken again he was my everything. I looked for him and when i found him....I-I did it again" with tears on his eyes he locks eyes with Shigaraki

"Im a fucking monster"

Authors note:
Do you think Shoto is a monster?? Or not??
Wahhhhhhh guysss 2k plus reads uhuhuju i cant believe this.😢😢
Thanks so much for all your support. I can't thank you enough my dear readers for this oppurtunity.

Do we ship shigarakixtodoroki in this fanfiction because i can feel the chemistry between them. 😂

The Shoto arc is almost finished i think 2 more chapters and its done. The next arc is about bakugou and the "woman". So stay tuned.