Chapter 2: Dr. Kacchan

The red hair  looks at him from head to toe but then he smiled the biggest grin.
"Wow Bakugou its been a long time" offering his hands for a handshake for which Bakugou gladly accepted.
"Yeah, its been a long time Kirishima. I cant believe you're a preschool teacher" Bakugou pats Kirishima's shoulder
Kirishima scratches his neck.
"Yeah me too its quite a shocker huh" Kirishima looks down  at the twins beside Bakugou.
"Are these two adorable kids yours?" Kirishima knelt down to pat the twins head
"Yeah theyre mine, the girl is Hinata and the boy is Minato. Kids this guys is uncle kirishima a friend from when papa was still young"
Hinata jumps inbetween the two grown men and introduces herself
"Im Hinata Bakugou, 5 yrs old. Hello uncle Kirishima" she pulls her brothers arm
" and this is Minato Bakugou, 5 yrs old also" Hinata grins
"Hello uncle Kirishima" Minato bows
"Your children are so cute bakugou, now go inside and meet new friends" Kirishima ushered the twins inside the classroom.
The twins almost immediately went to a group og children and started introducing themselves.
"Is the mother here?" Kirishima asked Katsuki
"No the only family my children need is me" Bakugou's eyes darkened
"Oh okay" Kirishima raised his hands in surrender
"Nah sorry Kirishima I'm kinda agitated its the first time my twins are away from the house its making me nervous" Katsuki eyes locks on the twins laughing with their new found friends.
Then his phone rings.
"Sorry I gotta take this" Katsuki apologized
"Nah go ahead" Kirishima said as
Katsuki walks a few feet away from the door to take the call.
"Yeah....ill be there......tell him ill be there in a few" Katsuki ended the call putting the phone back on the back pocket of his pants. He ran his fingers on his hair and sighs. At the corner of his eyes he saw a familiar face that green curly hair and deep emerald eyes and cute freckles on his face. Katsuki heart started to beat faster as his face heats up.
"Dek--"
He felt someone hugging his legs. He looks down and it was his adorable twins.
"Are you going now papa?" Minato asks
"Yeah, i have to go to work now" bakugou kisses his sons cheeks.
"Me too" Hinata demanded
"Yes of course princess" Katsuki lifts hinata on his arm and kisses his daughters cheek.
" tell uncle Kirishima i have to leave. And remember nanny will be the one to take you home " he kisses Hinata cheeks again and gently puts her down
"Bye bye papa" the twins waves at their father as he walks back to the ntrance of the building.

Katsuki sits silently on the driver seat gripping the steering wheel. He kept thinking about the man that he saw that looks too similar to Izuku Midoriya. The curly green hair and big emerald green eyes it's been so long since he last saw him he still looks so innocent and naive. Katsuki grew up with Izuku he knows the man to well to mistake him for someone else. He has not seen the man for 15 years now but Katsuki knows that the man he saw was Deku his Deku. Katsuki heart started to flutter and felt butterflies in his stomach. He can feel himself  blushing as heat started to crawl on his neck.
"Fuck! Why I'm I acting like a virgin brat" he slams his fist on the steering wheel. Katsuki closed his eyes and to calm himself down. Maybe its not impossible for Izuku to work as a preschool teacher, hell even the noisy and hot headed  Kirishima works with children now. Katsuki made up his mind he has to see the green hair man again to make sure if it was Izuku or not. Katsuki was still deep in his thoughts when his phone started ringing. He puff a deep sigh and answered the call.
"Hello this is Katsuki Bakugou speaking"
"Hi.. im sorry Dr. Bakugou" a womans voice on the other line answered "
"Dr. Torino wanted to see you asap"
"Yeah im going already and tell the old man to wait" Bakugou ended the call he throws his phone on the passenger seat and secured his seatbelt on.
" I'll ask about Deku with Kirishima next time" he murmurs. Katsuki put the car on reverse and started to steer the wheel driving the car towards the gate of the school and into the highway.

--------------------------------------

Big Emerald eyes stared at the black car driving toward the gate and into the highway.
"Kacchan" the man whispered to himself
"You know Midoriya you could have just..you know talked to him. The way youre looking at him driving away. Even a damn baby can guess what you're feeling right now" Kirishima scoffs.
Midoriya turned to face Kirishima and with a slight frown on his face
" Dont be stupid Kirishima, I'm done with falling in love"  the green haired voice started to shake. He swallowed a lump on his throat. Turning his back again on Kirishima.
Midoriya stared at the parking space were Bakugou car was just parked a minute ago.
Kirishima puts a reassuring hand on Izuku shoulder.
"Don't be too hard on yourself" Kirishima squeezes Izuku shoulder.

----------------------------------------

  Katsuki stands uncomfortably at the office of the old doctor, Dr Torino the head of surgery in the hospital Bakugou works.
"Where have you been you stupid fool" the old man questioned Bakugou. Katsuki opens his mouth to speak but the old doctor glared at him prompting the ash-blond to shut his mouth. Dr. Torino walks toward Katsuki and flicks his forehead leaving a small red mark on the middle of Katsuki forehead. The ash-blond rubs the small injury with his fingers.
"Hows the kids?" Dr. Torino walks to the door and opened it
" They're good as usual, I just drove them to their new school" Katsuki answered
The old doctor nods
"Hmmm. Then shall we do our rounds now" the old doctor gestures for Katsuki to pick the clipboards piled up on the old doctors table.
Picking up the clipboards Katsuki followed Dr. Torino.
Dr. Guran Torino is quite short but what he lacks in height he makes up with his extreme intelligence and the amazing surgery he does. Almost all doctors that sees how the old man work in action are all left with their jaw hanging. Dr. Guran Torino is the best surgeon in the whole country. And this old guy would work Bakugou to exhaustion. Giving him complicated cases to do and scolding him whenever the old man finds the opportunity. This is because Dr. Torino is mentoring and grooming Katsuki to become the next head of surgery when the old man retires.

Katsuki's shift ended at 10 pm. Ever since  working as a surgeon whenever his shift finishes early he would go to a bar and drink one glass of scotch. But tonight he decided to drink two glasses of scotch.
"Kurogiri, another please" pointing at his empty glass. The bartender picks up a bottle of scotch and poured some on Katsuki glass.
"Thanks" Katsuki raised his glass and drinks the whole thing in one gulp
" You know, youre a weird fellow. Do your patient knows that their most trusted surgeon drinks scotch when his shift ends. If it were me i would sue you" the bartenders face remain neutral his eyes focusing on polishing the wine glasses.
" a glass or two of scotch wont get me drunk" Katsuki place a bill under the glass he drank from. He stood up and started walking out of the bar door.
"Thanks for the drink, Kurogiri"
The bartender just wave at Katsuki without looking at him as he continue to polish glasses on his counter.

Katsuki Bakugou just arrived home before midnight. The first thing he would  immediately do  is to check up on his twins. He went upstairs and peeks at the twins room. The Bakugou twins share the same room. Bakugou smiles looking at his children feeling a sigh of relief escapes his mouth. Ever since the incident that happened with the woman Katsuki always find himself anxious whenever he checks up on his children sleeping. It is almost impossible for the woman to even enter his house if she does Katsuki cant even imagine what she would do to that woman. He slowly closes the door and headed for his room.
After taking a hot shower and changing into his sleeping clothes which are usually just a black tanktop and black sweatpants. Katsuki lied down onto his bed as he stares at the ceiling his mind wandered into an old memory. He slowly closes his eyes and letting sleep overtake his body.
"Kacchan" a small green hair boy whispered the name of the ash blond boy that carries him in a piggy back ride.  Visible cuts and bruises can be seen on the green hair boy body. Both boys were playing tag you're it in the forest. The smaller boy slips onto a shallow ravine injuring himself. The ash blond found the smaller boy and picks him up to get to the doctor and fix his injuries.
"Kacchan is my hero" The greennette hugs the ash blonds neck with his arms.
"STUPID DEKU" the ash blond boy shouted. He grips the smaller boy thighs tightly. A small blush forms on the ash blond cheeks.
"Because Deku is clumsy  I'll become a doctor and heal you"
The green haired boy giggled
"Then kacchan is not kacchan but doctor kacchan instead"
"Doctor kacchan it is then" the ash blond boy grins